Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Somebody at the NB Factory goofed!
i guess it makes em "special" 
laugh.gif

@stunnaman nice man, I got mine yesterday from Moda3, little dirt and dust, but nothing a suede brush can't clean, but the suede is softer than lil waynes. The leather is ridiculous and I like that there is the leather on the inside of the heel, putting these on are amazing. There is a small dot stain on the left heel on the leather, instantly bummed but nothing bigger than footprint of a thumbtack, Idk if I should mess with it or leave it be?

The elderly are going to be breaking there necks or hips when they see me with these on.
roll.gif

I got my 10.5US size and I think the 10US would've fit well so if anyone hasn't ordered them, I think 0.5 size down would be fine.

The shoe is amazing IMO, 1700s are something you won't see in my campus, well besides me and some professors

I think the Fingercroxx is alright, if it didn't have the lime green accents, I would be more interested, I would pay 150$ tops, nothing more than 200$ IMO is this shoe, I mean unless they went the Stone Island route and grab the most insane materials known to man.

The 998rr and the 998 sneaker freakers are the only ones I am watching, hopefully the 998rr hit sales or karmaloop atleast

@gtfan: they are leather pillows, this is such a clean colorway, wish I could spend on the other accessories that Beauty and Youth made to go alongside these shoes

Last edited:
I actually dig those Fingercroxx but I have a price limit on those. As of right now, ebay/FC is about double my price limit :wink:

I will be stationed in Bahrain for about a year so my chances at getting stuff will be hampered even more. I don't remember seeing anything special at the NB stores out there. I will probably have to lean a lot on forums and my friends to get my fix!

Anybody ever order from packer? A week and some emails later and no confirmation if the order being sent...they just slow or what?

I actually dig those Fingercroxx but I have a price limit on those. As of right now, ebay/FC is about double my price limit :wink:

I will be stationed in Bahrain for about a year so my chances at getting stuff will be hampered even more. I don't remember seeing anything special at the NB stores out there. I will probably have to lean a lot on forums and my friends to get my fix!
What size are you? I'll secure a second pair for you if I'm able to get my size, or a pair at all! When do they drop again?

I will be stationed in Bahrain for about a year

appreciate your sacrifice and what you do for our country. definitely understand why you like the camo b&bs. show us some feet pics when you get them in.

Anybody ever order from packer? A week and some emails later and no confirmation if the order being sent...they just slow or what?

yea give them a call. they're really slow. only way to expedite is to call and tell them your order number and explain you have been delayed.

Last edited:
so i was lucky enough to get a sz10 998GR from Gilt when they had that sale, such a good price and the shoes are so nice. These actually fit perfect and i remember people telling me to size down from my 574 size which is a 10 as well. Dont think i would have fit into a 9.5, is it because these are the made in the usa ones and they fit smaller? Someone is willing to sell me steel blue 999s for a sweet price but they are a 9.5 do you guys think i could fit into a 9.5? 

so i was lucky enough to get a sz10 998GR from Gilt when they had that sale, such a good price and the shoes are so nice. These actually fit perfect and i remember people telling me to size down from my 574 size which is a 10 as well. Dont think i would have fit into a 9.5, is it because these are the made in the usa ones and they fit smaller? Someone is willing to sell me steel blue 999s for a sweet price but they are a 9.5 do you guys think i could fit into a 9.5? 
don't have 998s (yet) but 999s I think you can fit a 9.5, up to you, I like the extra space in my 999s, but ultimately, your $$$. nice pick up on the 998gr

guy from the N.O. back there, check into sneaker politics. they get in nb's including several of the collabs

Got my Navy 990s from Zappos today and i ordered them on Wed.  Talk about fast free shipping.  I ordered a pair from Feature on Sunday and they still haven't arrived. 

OK, what the???? Just checked Concepts website and the 990 Anniversaries are showing there for $120, but sold out. Anyone grab a pair from there? Not sure what is up with the pricing on these, but it seems a little out of whack.

now that had to of been a pricing error.  

edit:  I called up and dude said they were selling em for $120.

Last edited:
^ yes they're gone. who actually knows if they were selling em for that much.  It could've been just a ploy to draw attention to their page.

I like those but I would rather have the GNRs but at this point that will never happen...LOL

Back
Top Bottom