Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hope you guys don't mind some color on here...
Can't add much on the releases in US since I am not in from there :wow:

Some old pics:

just out of curiosity...would yall say $240 shipped for the Cncpts SEALS a decent deal? i havent found any on ebay less than that...

Hope you guys don't mind some color on here...
Can't add much on the releases in US since I am not in from there
embarassed.gif

Some old pics:
Damn. I need every single pair of those, especially those Pigeons. The 575 is one of my favorite models. It's a shame it never gets any love like some of the bigger silhouettes.

New Balance 577CFB Made in England "Country Fair" Pack. This is the first of two colorways being released in the pack. 

You can preorder them over at End for $160. Says they are part of NB's spring line-up 

Thoughts?
Holy **** these are FIRREEE... better than 90% of the collabs being put out 

good price on those seals, i found a pair for 220-240 which was coo imo. Quality is top notch

IM STILL mad i passed on those sandstorms off the bay awhile back smh

Thanks a lot bro just coped. I stay in the N.O. and the only way I can cop NB is online, These are nice and I heard they were limited and I almost thought I was'nt  going to cop. That was a blessing, thanks a lot again bro.

Does anybody know where you can cop a pair of 
[h1]Fingercroxx x New Balance MT580FXX[/h1]

on Feb 23???
noone really knows about that release yet. It's been pushed back toward the end of February. Only a few Euro websites have confirmed they are getting them, but it might be in-store only.

It looks like the Fingercroxx 580 is going to be pretty hard to get. Release has been pushed back a couple of times. The only pairs out there are from the VERY limited release in early January. It's a shoe I really want and I think I am prepared to pay resell prices..... Flight Club had (and sold some) a couple of pairs at $550..... Not prepared to pay that much though. IMHO it's going to be a shoe that sells above even Kennedy prices.

Damn. I need every single pair of those, especially those Pigeons. The 575 is one of my favorite models. It's a shame it never gets any love like some of the bigger silhouettes.

On the spot GTFan, I actually would have preferred the materials they used on V3 but use the M575 as the silhouette.
Now those would be :smokin

New Balance 577CFB Made in England "Country Fair" Pack.

:smokin

It looks like the Fingercroxx 580 is going to be pretty hard to get. Release has been pushed back a couple of times. The only pairs out there are from the VERY limited release in early January. It's a shoe I really want and I think I am prepared to pay resell prices..... Flight Club had (and sold some) a couple of pairs at $550..... Not prepared to pay that much though. IMHO it's going to be a shoe that sells above even Kennedy prices.

I don't think it can beat the current resell price of the Kennedy's though.
I'll cop them if they release in my location. If not, I'll pass.

Last edited:
New Balance 577CFB Made in England "Country Fair" Pack. This is the first of two colorways being released in the pack. 

You can preorder them over at End for $160. Says they are part of NB's spring line-up 

Thoughts?
Repped. These are hot. With s/h and taxes, winds up closer to $180. Not sure if worth it, but that suede does look butter. Decisions...

I'm certainly excited for those Fingercroxx but I'm not about to pay obscene prices for them.

Does anybody know where you can cop a pair of 
[h1]Fingercroxx x New Balance MT580FXX[/h1]

on Feb 23???

Norse Store posted a pic of them via IG. They said they would be releasing soon for around $200 USD after I did the conversion.

Last edited:
Beauty and Youth 1700 up on Kith for those interested..$160
Oh boy these were pretty easy to get so far, prepare to see some $350 buy it now listings on ebay.

I can see it now "Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 1700 X Beauty & Youth SUPER LIMITED kith SOLD OUT" and some misinformed hypebeast with too much money will gobble it up.

^ Good looks on the link- did you scoop a pair up yet or are you passing on em?
Not a huge fan of the 1700, but the materials on these look top notch. However, I just copped those navy 990s of Zappos, so I'll probably be passing on these for good..

Not a huge fan of the 1700, but the materials on these look top notch. However, I just copped those navy 990s of Zappos, so I'll probably be passing on these for good..
That leather looks too buttery. I'll probably check out the 1700s tomorrow at my local shop, but I'll hold off for now. Not feeling the 1700 at all.
Broke em in
Those tongues are looking like plush leather pillows!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom