Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It looks like the Fingercroxx 580 is going to be pretty hard to get. Release has been pushed back a couple of times. The only pairs out there are from the VERY limited release in early January. It's a shoe I really want and I think I am prepared to pay resell prices..... Flight Club had (and sold some) a couple of pairs at $550..... Not prepared to pay that much though. IMHO it's going to be a shoe that sells above even Kennedy prices.
Fingercroxx 580 is not yet release even in Hong Kong. The official f/b said it will come out very soon.

Is the 575 white pigeon worth $330 shipped overseas if it has a tad bit of yellowing on the midsole of the heel?

well i'm new to NB so i'll talk with you guys in a few months.

i've just heard too much about the comfort quality/fit from these to keep passing on some amazing shoes (i was very high on the steel blues by RF and esepecially the WestNYC (i forgot that name) that was inspired by 90s ski apparel, just gorgeous kicks and i'm deciding i need some) i'll comment again in a month or two

Does anyone know the MSRP of the New Balance x Herschel 420? I've seen prices from $75 at Kith to $100+ at other retailers.

All sneakers are only "worth" what you are willing to pay. There was a pair of pigeon 2s on here sold for 175. I think someone in here got them , I was HOT I missed those!

Is the 575 white pigeon worth $330 shipped overseas if it has a tad bit of yellowing on the midsole of the heel?
Probably a little bit high but like was stated earlier they are worth what your willing to pay for 'em. I got mine about 1-2months ago deadstock no yellowing or anything for $290 shipped from Europe to US. I paid a lot for them but I really wanted them. $330 is not unreasonable but it's a little on the high end. I think the $290 I paid was even a little on the high end. 

I will say that after searching for them for a while they do not pop up that often, especially in DS condition. So if you really want them, you might have to bite the bullet. 

Moda3 is local to me...Those guys are friendly and on point with customer service!

Probably a little bit high but like was stated earlier they are worth what your willing to pay for 'em. I got mine about 1-2months ago deadstock no yellowing or anything for $290 shipped from Europe to US. I paid a lot for them but I really wanted them. $330 is not unreasonable but it's a little on the high end. I think the $290 I paid was even a little on the high end. 

I will say that after searching for them for a while they do not pop up that often, especially in DS condition. So if you really want them, you might have to bite the bullet. 
Can the yellowing be cleaned?  

He lowered the price to $325.  I'll post pics(if i can figure it out! lol)

Last edited:
Can the yellowing be cleaned?  

He lowered the price to $325.  I'll post pics(if i can figure it out! lol)

You can use that yellowing as a way to haggle on the price :D 330USD is too much IMO.
You can probably repaint the yellowing as it happens due to oxidation and there is no effective reverse process for that.

I haggled him down $50 already.  they're a little more cuz of overseas shipping.

Thanks guys.  i've decided to pass and patiently wait for a pair of Grey Pigeons.

Last edited:
Grab those V1 even @ 350
happy.gif
No doubt.  I look every day on ebay.

Thanks to whoever posted the info about joes outlet, was gonna get the 996s but ended up getting the 1300lg instead. I can't believe they had those, I've been looking for them for the last eight months and I know I looked on that site before. Heck I've searched for them dozens of times and nothing came up. I can't wait to get em in!!

Picked these up today. The quality is insane on these. If you plan on copping. I would suggest size down at least .5 I am a TTS 12 in Nike and I had to get an 11.

I'll have up some on foot pictures later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom