Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked these up today. The quality is insane on these. If you plan on copping. I would suggest size down at least .5 I am a TTS 12 in Nike and I had to get an 11.

I'll have up some on foot pictures later.

my order of these B&Y 1700 came in last night from concepts too...haven't tried them on yet, but I'm an 11 and got an 11 :x

I gotta try them on now, hopefully not too big

my order of these B&Y 1700 came in last night from concepts too...haven't tried them on yet, but I'm an 11 and got an 11
sick.gif

mine fit fine with my normal size..i dont think youll have a problem

my order of these B&Y 1700 came in last night from concepts too...haven't tried them on yet, but I'm an 11 and got an 11
sick.gif

I have really narrow feet so that may be my case.

if fake kennedy's looked that nice i'd buy a pair. can't see any reason to question the authenticity of those.

where's the best place to up my nb knowledge? i want to read a bit more about shapes, year releases, tech etc.

if fake kennedy's looked that nice i'd buy a pair. can't see any reason to question the authenticity of those.

where's the best place to up my nb knowledge? i want to read a bit more about shapes, year releases, tech etc.
agree, those kennedys are good imo, look like mine, but if they are fakes, brazil is good at making them

nb knowledge? I'm sure you can get some old magazines to read the history, someone posted a couple pages on some nb lines and their adverstisements. pretty cool video on fake nbs if you want to see how they shouldnt look like. 

IMO: the thing that gets under my nerves is when sometimes people say "nbs are so expensive".... That's probably because they have only seen the 574 models at foot locker and they think that 180$ for a pair of nikes with mediocre quality is okay but 180$ for nbs with superior workmanship is not warranted. I understand that you do have to get use to these prices because New Balance "shouldn't" be this expensive. But made in the US/UK brings such a quality that nike and other larger

brands aren't pushing.

BY1700s: cleanest colorway, so simple yet looking at the leather and the suede, if this what put on a 575, or 998/997. These would be more hyped. Looking for that Whiz for the future now

Last edited:
Thats crazy... less than a year ago you could find them DS easily for around $200
agreed, I see a pair of white pigeons right now and the guy wants 350$ + shipping, pretty sure they aren't ds, I will probably offer 200$ + ship at most if he hasn't sold them soon

Dang missed out on my size! When do these joints drop?
The Ronnie Fieg 1300s released several months ago, some stores might be getting late shipments but even for Suede to have pre-orders this late is surprising. I really do not see these popping up anywhere else but ebay

And for anybody who is new to NB, I can see how having everything in one thread can be overwhelming, but the plus side is that you'll learn about models you may have otherwise overlooked. Just start with what you drew you to the brand to begin with, help people out when you can, and go from there. The great thing about NB is that there is something for everyone and you don't need to focus on limited editions or collaborations to find great stuff.

Your right about the last statement dadbath NBs is more than the models itself, but rather there's something for everyone.
Pretty much what drew me into this line was the simplicity and the color blocking.
And having own NBs myself I can see why people speak highly of the comfort level and quality.

IMO: the thing that gets under my nerves is when sometimes people say "nbs are so expensive".... That's probably because they have only seen the 574 models at foot locker and they think that 180$ for a pair of nikes with mediocre quality is okay but 180$ for nbs with superior workmanship is not warranted. I understand that you do have to get use to these prices because New Balance "shouldn't" be this expensive. But made in the US/UK brings such a quality that nike and other larger
brands aren't pushing.

I may be the minority on this but I never once thought NBs was expensive, I've always thought they were price fairly compare to the others.

Salmon soles up again? crazy. I could use a 9.5 (I could only get a 10 on the original drop) but those prices? Crazy.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom