Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know where i can find the size 11.5 Hershel Colab 420s online for retail? Sorry if this has been asked before, but thanks in advance!

Thats crazy... less than a year ago you could find them DS easily for around $200

True..but this ain't last year, it's now and NB prices have gone up drastically so he's gonna have to pay whatever he feels comfortable paying cuz he's probably not gonna find em for prices that were last years

anyone ever cop a shoe that was bigger than there size but was just too rare to not cop? if so, what did you do to make them fit?

I'm a 8.5/9 in 577 pigeons but can only find a size 9.5 for near retail, should I stick in a extra insole? a shoe lift? any insight would be helpful

Last edited:
anyone ever cop a shoe that was bigger than there size but was just too rare to not cop? if so, what did you do to make them fit?

I'm a 8.5/9 in 577 pigeons but can only find a size 9.5 for near retail, should I stick in a insole? any insight would be helpful
Yes but 577 pigeons definitely arent one of them  
roll.gif

They came out THIS YEAR!!! 

Last edited:
If anyone needs a pair of B&Y's still, kith has a ton of sizes (7-11). They had the Herschel pack 710s and 420s but sold out. 

I have a ds pair of white pigeons too but wouldn't sell them for under $300 or even close. Especially considering what all the latest colabs sell for. Besides only 1077 pairs. Mine has some yellowing too wonder if its a problem on them
True..but this ain't last year, it's now and NB prices have gone up drastically so he's gonna have to pay whatever he feels comfortable paying cuz he's probably not gonna find em for prices that were last years

I'm a 8.5/9 in 577 pigeons but can only find a size 9.5 for near retail, should I stick in a extra insole? a shoe lift? any insight would be helpful

two socks

Actually 577 Staple is not that rare, they are limited but not rare. extra insole should work for that.
Or I guess you can cop them and have them swapped for a smaller size.

Those B&Y's have really grown on me.  The on feet pics did it.  Luckily, no one anywhere has/had a 13 for sale.  I've looked everywhere.  I guess it's a good thing...I just splurged for a new 50 inch tv yesterday for the Super Bowl!

They only have the black ones. I need the navy 420s in a 10.5-11. I checked every site on the list and nobodys got em 
mad.gif
Someone said earlier Urban Outfitters is supposed to be getting them. So you may not be totally out of luck yet. I am sure many other places will get them as well. I do not think this release is too limited.

Someone said earlier Urban Outfitters is supposed to be getting them. So you may not be totally out of luck yet. I am sure many other places will get them as well. I do not think this release is too limited.

Yeah urban, barneys and undftd are supposed to be getting em so im waiting for urban to throw em up

My local spot still has a few select sizes.

They're accepting phone orders now.

OH!

And picked these up along with the B&Y's today...

Last edited:
I really want the B&Y's now.  Does anyone know if it is common practice to not sell 13s.  I honestly think B&Y stop at 12.  No one has a 13.  Has anyone bought a 13?  I've noticed most pre-orders stop at size 12 too. 

Side-note, this game is a BLOWOUT.

I really want the B&Y's now.  Does anyone know if it is common practice to not sell 13s.  I honestly think B&Y stop at 12.  No one has a 13.  Has anyone bought a 13?  I've noticed most pre-orders stop at size 12 too. 

Side-note, this game is a BLOWOUT.
They made 13's. I forget which site but someone had 13's up a couple days ago. Maybe concepts, or premier...I forget but I did see them. They were sold out when I saw them though. 

Placed an order on the 28th at 9:55PM EST for the BY 1700s from Burn Rubber, yesterday the 29th found out Concepts had them with free shipping, calls up burn rubber to see if I can cancel my order. Dude tells me I can't it has already been shipped. Well he lied to me, they did not ship until today, just got tracking number. Smh :smh:
Not planning to buy from burn rubber again if I have a choice. Don't like being lied to.

I am the person you spoke with on the phone, and I didnt in fact lie to you. I boxed up your order, and our shipping guy takes it form there, he then gave it to our postman, just because you didnt get your tracking number right away is no fault of mine. you would not receive a tracking number until USPS processes your order. Sorry for the mix up, or if you felt cheated in any way, we will try and make it up to you any way we can.

what would make you happy in regards to this situation?

Back
Top Bottom