Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It was 34-31 

:\

guess you didn't check the timestamp of that post...

tyler, good looks my dude! 'twas your photos that got me onto af1's and equally your photos again that have got me into NB's

DublBagn, politely handled. cheers.

anyone else exctied for new pickups this week? getting the anni 990's, 1500NGB's and some dusty old AF1's tomorrow afternoon :pimp:

NB X Ronnie Fieg 575 latest collab... slaughtered a pony to create this. no release date yet.

word on the street is he has dibs on the winning pony of the kentucky derby to make a full size run. YES that means all y'all looking for size 13 new balances. (just kidding)

Yay or Nay ? - keep in mind glamour filter on

NB X Ronnie Fieg 575 latest collab... slaughtered a pony to create this. no release date yet.

word on the street is he has dibs on the winning pony of the kentucky derby to make a full size run. YES that means all y'all looking for size 13 new balances. (just kidding)

Yay or Nay ? - keep in mind glamour filter on
Looks like he stole some ideas from Nike SB.

word for real..homie is wack anyway..i never buy his "collabs" but more power to those that do f*** with him

Day Trips Today
I'm okay with some of his collabs. They use premium materials and they're generally pretty nice colorways, but they're hyped to hell and the dude just bathes in it.

Those Day Trips are looking hot! I'm still on the fence with them. My shop might be restocking the Denim Blue 998s, so I'm holding out for those. I just copped the Pebble Blue 998, which is so close in color to the Day Trips.

I'm okay with some of his collabs. They use premium materials and they're generally pretty nice colorways, but they're hyped to hell and the dude just bathes in it.

Those Day Trips are looking hot! I'm still on the fence with them. My shop might be restocking the Denim Blue 998s, so I'm holding out for those. I just copped the Pebble Blue 998, which is so close in color to the Day Trips.
Na i hear ya..if you dig em then thats what matters, i hate feeding into hype..hes not even a designer hes a marketing dude..so the hype makes sense..he knows what hes doing

you made me want those Pebble Blues..very similar indeed but still gonna cop lol

*edit: they arent that dark in person, idk why they look like that, theyre a light gray, not that tan-greyish color in the picture

Last edited:
I kinda figured that post was a joke. Looked like an older release and RF seems to have better taste... but I bet if RF did one, people would cop :rolleyes

EDIT: Wow, not a joke? A possible RF pony hair model? I googled but saw nothing tying it to RF, I will have to check the blog/twitter I guess. I agree he is overhyped and what I don't like about him is he bites older CWs and flips them or straight up brings them back, throws in rope laces, and sells out shoes that sat...but like stunnaman said he is more of a marketing guy and I can't hate on that. I am surprised the B&Y sat on that site, normally even GRs sell out pretty quick if RF/KITH is involved.

Last edited:
Day Trips vs Peeble 998s, decisions decisions. I for one like his collabs but no pony hair for me, a 575 model or a 997/998 model is what needs to come next.

@stunnaman: you are the reason I'm broke mane
laugh.gif

West nyc 212-787-8595

New Balance CM1600 size 8-13 $130

m576 (navy) anniversary edition available at westnyc as well (price not posted on instagram)

Last edited:
laugh.gif

West nyc 212-787-8595

m576 (navy) anniversary edition available at westnyc as well (price not posted on instagram)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

those 16hunnas are lookin saucy..might have to grab both 
nerd.gif
 damn im broke lol 

laugh.gif

West nyc 212-787-8595

Damnit, why did you have to post this. I wanted these to come around in like August or something when I have the cash to blow.

Back
Top Bottom