Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know these have been talked about before but I keep seeing pics and they grew on me. I'm really feeling these for spring/summer:

So far I've found them on a couple sites for 20% off and 15% off. Anyone found better? 30% anywhere? The 20% off site - Bodega (using the welcome discount) doesn't have my size 
indifferent.gif

Did they give you an actual code? I tried to do the membership thing, but for some reason I cant seem to get a code or anything.

Did they give you an actual code? I tried to do the membership thing, but for some reason I cant seem to get a code or anything.
Ya they sent me an email with a code after I signed up. Turn around was probably a few minutes. Maybe check your spam if you didn't already?

Ya they sent me an email with a code after I signed up. Turn around was probably a few minutes. Maybe check your spam if you didn't already?

Yeah. I got the email, but in the email it doesn't really say a code, it just says like "This will help get youvstarted, 20% off your first order with this code", but there is no code. There's only like a button that you can oress, but it directs you to their website. That's why I am curious if they sent an actual code

Yeah. I got the email, but in the email it doesn't really say a code, it just says like "This will help get youvstarted, 20% off your first order with this code", but there is no code. There's only like a button that you can oress, but it directs you to their website. That's why I am curious if they sent an actual code
Ah I see. In the email I received it reads:

20% Off Your First Order*

code is here

"Shop Now" button is here below the code.

Maybe it's your browser but it sounds more like there's an issue with the email itself. I'd reach out to them.

Ah I see. In the email I received it reads:

20% Off Your First Order*
code is here

"Shop Now" button is here below the code.

Maybe it's your browser but it sounds more like there's an issue with the email itself. I'd reach out to them.

Ahhh ok. Thanks. Repped. I've been trying it on my phone, maybe I will do the computer

I know these have been talked about before but I keep seeing pics and they grew on me. I'm really feeling these for spring/summer:

So far I've found them on a couple sites for 20% off and 15% off. Anyone found better? 30% anywhere? The 20% off site - Bodega (using the welcome discount) doesn't have my size 
indifferent.gif

those will most definitely be at the outlet in a couple months for $100. then if you wait they will be $60.  #binlife  #waitingame

@TheHighLife

I don't know what size you are, but there are some on eBay for like 199.99 and a "Best Offer" option. I finally got a code and went through process and it brings them down to 168, which is good, but the 16 dollars in shipping about kills it for me. I may as well just get the 998 Besp from Oneness.

son of dad son of dad It's the hype man. For some reason I'm all caught up in the "Home Plate Pack" myself.

@TheHighLife

I don't know what size you are, but there are some on eBay for like 199.99 and a "Best Offer" option. I finally got a code and went through process and it brings them down to 168, which is good, but the 16 dollars in shipping about kills it for me. I may as well just get the 998 Besp from Oneness.

@son of dadIt's the hype man. For some reason I'm all caught up in the "Home Plate Pack" myself.
What code are you talking about?? There's a code on eBay? :smile:

those will most definitely be at the outlet in a couple months for $100. then if you wait they will be $60.  #binlife  #waitingame
@TheHighLife

@son of dadIt's the hype man. For some reason I'm all caught up in the "Home Plate Pack" myself.
Ya I hear ya, but I want them now for the best price 
nerd.gif
 lol

Size 11 is my TTS but I don't own any 997s so not 100% sure. Probably stay at 11 for these though.

Eastbay has them and they have 15% off right now, works out to be slightly better (shipping is free). And when I say slightly better I mean $180 Bodega vs $178 Eastbay lol.

Ya I hear ya, but I want them now for the best price :nerd:  lol

Size 11 is my TTS but I don't own any 997s so not 100% sure. Probably stay at 11 for these though.

Eastbay has them and they have 15% off right now, works out to be slightly better (shipping is free). And when I say slightly better I mean $180 Bodega vs $178 Eastbay lol.

Well if you have something like befrugal or ebates or whatever it also helps getting some money back. I'm an 11 myself. Ibkbow there are some on eBay, so shoot an offer and see what happens. You never know.

Undefeated dropped these, I know they're around most sites just curious if I should cop retail or wait for sale? Hard to pass on these for summer.

be wary of the white 990 (the locals in philly call em "cocaine 990s") as they stain very easily, but they do look really nice in person

Back
Top Bottom