Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Happy Patriots Day :smokin

Undefeated just posted these air max '87 sport red 574's. Super clean. Not showing up on their site through my phone so I went bootleg and snapped a pic of my monitor.

hesitant to order 997dslr from oneness because of all the negative reviews on online orders.
I generally hate dealing with their customer service (it's not good at all) but if the shoe is in stock and you pay for it then they'll get your shoes just fine. The problems only occur when there is either issue with the product you sent or when they cancel your order out of nowhere without explanation (has happened to me a couple of times). 

All to say that you've really got nothing to lose in ordering from them and the price on those DSLR is solid.

Planned to do a hanon cw job on nb1 998, need your opinions which one is the best..

1. 576 soul city
2. 577nio
3. 577wic
4. 576chf
5. 576hba
6. 670spitfire

Comments are appreciated 
smile.gif

Planned to do a hanon cw job on nb1 998, need your opinions which one is the best..

1. 576 soul city
2. 577nio
3. 577wic
4. 576chf
5. 576hba
6. 670spitfire

Comments are appreciated 
smile.gif

I like Soul City for sure, you could also do a 574 since that is an American 576 basically. Plus on 574 you could go Powder saddle with the powder midsole that gum bottom would look clean on this CW. Only drawback is no perf suede which I am still bitter over them not giving us that on the 574. 

They have these on Todd Snyder's website already and they are also doing 25% off with Spring25. They have a few NB actually which surprised me some. 

http://www.toddsnyder.com/collections/new-balance/products/nb-q217-miusa-brown-tan-brown

Rapped for posting that. They have the clay colored 997s from the "Home Plate Pack" which I really want. If my math is correct they come to about $172......very interesting.

I like Soul City for sure, you could also do a 574 since that is an American 576 basically. Plus on 574 you could go Powder saddle with the powder midsole that gum bottom would look clean on this CW. Only drawback is no perf suede which I am still bitter over them not giving us that on the 574. 

I have been wondering why they don't do it on the 574s. That would be very cool

Last edited:
hesitant to order 997dslr from oneness because of all the negative reviews on online orders.

Have ordered at least 3 pair of NBs from oneness. Quick ship, no issues whatsoever. As for the dslrs? I bought em like a year ago, still haven't worn them. I just don't like the way they look on my feets

They have these on Todd Snyder's website already and they are also doing 25% off with Spring25. They have a few NB actually which surprised me some. 

http://www.toddsnyder.com/collections/new-balance/products/nb-q217-miusa-brown-tan-brown
repped, although the spring25 code didn't work do you know the requirements for it?  used the 15% off welcome one on the burgundy 990s, $102 to my door. sweet
Either the sale ended (I think it started a couple days ago) or that one may just be excluded from the sale. 

^ Look legit to me. 

Are there even fakes of cyclades?

edit: only thing that stands out to me is the laces. Pretty sure my pair came with 4 laces. The 2 that are pictured and then 2 thinner waxed laces.

Last edited:
Gotcha, Thanks. I'll ask the seller about the laces before buying.

I'm asking for an LC because some guy on that Subreddit for replica sneakers told me that there are replicas of the Cyclades, and that they're pretty good.

Gotcha, Thanks. I'll ask the seller about the laces before buying.

I'm asking for an LC because some guy on that Subreddit for replica sneakers told me that there are replicas of the Cyclades, and that they're pretty good.
Just realized there is a pair of thin waxed laces in the shoe in those pics so maybe they only came with 3 laces. Can't remember and its been a few since a last wore them.

Back
Top Bottom