Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#OCgoodFriday

@VidiViciUn irritated I didnt grab the horweens when I had the chance
mean.gif
Also what the quality on the ubiq pair. Want to pull on them. Whats sizing like?
The quality on the Ubiq are really nice and you can't beat them for $79 on Ubiq's website. I would say the fit is TTS. On 997 and 998 I can size down to size 10. On the English Crown's I went with a size 10.5 and they fit just right. Hopes that helps, have a good one! 
nthat.gif

The quality on the Ubiq are really nice and you can't beat them for $79 on Ubiq's website. I would say the fit is TTS. On 997 and 998 I can size down to size 10. On the English Crown's I went with a size 10.5 and they fit just right. Hopes that helps, have a good one! :nthat:

It definitely does. Thanks bro. :smokin.

Originally Posted by moshepark  ​

You get these from the eBay link or did you find a better deal? They look great here!​
 ​
Thanks homie!
nthat.gif
 A gentlemen never kisses and tell. 
wink.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Package just came in from Oneness, 999WEU's well with my 998DBOA's.
happy.gif
Materials are pretty good for a Made in China, though do go a half size up (WEU) because the fauxleather in the inner lining and thick foam insole REALLY compresses the forefoot, esp for flat footed folk. Nice color for summer, deeeply discounted. Couldnt go wrong. 

Last edited:
Dam I just busted out the 1300JP after hibernating for a year and the midsoles felt like stepping on uneven cobblestones lol! I ran down the street for 5 mins to get it soft again.

Last edited:
I'm about to go in on my first pair of NB's (998 bringback) but I'm iffy on the sizes. Flyknit Racers, Air Max 1's, Dunk SBs, NMD(non pk) are all size 9 and all fit perfectly. I'm unsure if I should half size down or go with a 9. Any thoughts?

I'm about to go in on my first pair of NB's (998 bringback) but I'm iffy on the sizes. Flyknit Racers, Air Max 1's, Dunk SBs, NMD(non pk) are all size 9 and all fit perfectly. I'm unsure if I should half size down or go with a 9. Any thoughts?

IMO you'd be an 8.5, but a 9 would work you depending on how you like your kicks to fit. I'm a 10.5 in SB and a 10 in 998

Back
Top Bottom