Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Suede toe boxes increases my libido.. 
pimp.gif

Can't decide which to let go and which 2 to order:
May just hold out and pray for gum midsoles next

@Vidiviciuh That nimbus/wine ID was one I was contemplating on for awhile. Since NB had the sale I figured it was time. But I have hits of pink on my ID.

Last edited:
question/clarification - this buy one get one for $99 is only available via emailed offer? I believe that's the case from what I've read but want to be sure. I signed up for an account on the NB website this morning but don't expect I'll get the offer.

question/clarification - this buy one get one for $99 is only available via emailed offer? I believe that's the case from what I've read but want to be sure. I signed up for an account on the NB website this morning but don't expect I'll get the offer.
pretty sure its open to people with a myNB acct.  you wouldnt see the discount until you cart 2 pairs of shoes.  PUDDLES for an extra 20% off

So you guys think they'll have 2 totally new soles with this new color wheel? 
nerd.gif

What soles options do you think the NB Lifestyle team is going to come up with?

Last edited:
So you guys think they'll have 2 totally new soles with this new color wheel? 
nerd.gif

What soles options do you think the NB Lifestyle team is going to come up with?

If they were smart they would. I'd buy a lot more NB1s if that was the case, too. I've messed with all sorts of combos and the weak link was well ... the soles. Everything was nice until you got that point; the combos just didn't match.

Back
Top Bottom