Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Almost a year ago...I got into a heated office beef and Pretty much got fired. Drama! Had to get lawyers involved to get my commissions and what not. 3/4 months of drama. Had to sell off a ton of kicks to get right.

Today my butterscotch 997 got delivered and in my correct size!! I am a happy boy! Now for a US8 DS CNote....

Anyone check eBates from their NB1 orders? Not that I'm complaining, but the last two times I've made pairs, I've been given more back than listed. As an example, I wasn't very punctual with the 10% rebate, but finally pulled the trigger late last night when it 5% cash back, but I checked my CB I got 5% of $740, not $400ish. Same thing happened during the Black Friday sale (or sometime close to that timeframe).

Heres my latest NB1 custom.

Not super into customs so a little black dye/paint on the collar is super easy and very rewarding.

Wish I had held out until this promo but whatever
Just to make sure I'm not making mistake with my copycats, that's Barbados Cherry on the toe, right? 
happy.gif

Anyone check eBates from their NB1 orders? Not that I'm complaining, but the last two times I've made pairs, I've been given more back than listed. As an example, I wasn't very punctual with the 10% rebate, but finally pulled the trigger late last night when it 5% cash back, but I checked my CB I got 5% of $740, not $400ish. Same thing happened during the Black Friday sale (or sometime close to that timeframe).

Just to make sure I'm not making mistake with my copycats, that's Barbados Cherry on the toe, right? :D  

Yeah man it's barbarous cherry

Not having grey or castlerock as a liner was also a big mistake.

I doubt NB would give us an all white midsole though. My guess is it'll be powder and/or a brand new colour from the next wheel.

And of course the highlighter midsole will still be there smh

Those are clean fam. I'm guna go with opition 1. For her, it has more pop with the white. Trying to expand her small rotation of shoes lol.

Thanks. Both options look great. Just personal opinion, you should get the laces in another color since white laces are pretty easy to get.

Mane... Just winding down my night and got to thinking about pulling the trigger on some NB1 Perf Toe 998's. I got to thinking about all of the NB1's I've made since this color wheel has started (Summer 2016). These joints would probably have to be my favorite, even beating my Kool Wines 2.0's.

Mane... Just winding down my night and got to thinking about pulling the trigger on some NB1 Perf Toe 998's. I got to thinking about all of the NB1's I've made since this color wheel has started (Summer 2016). These joints would probably have to be my favorite, even beating my Kool Wines 2.0's.

King ripoff is back! Link me to that pair, Fam lol 
nerd.gif

happy.gif
 Hard to turn down all these perf toe 998s at $110 after promo, coupon codes, and Ebates 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

King ripoff is back! Link me to that pair, Fam lol 
nerd.gif

happy.gif
 Hard to turn down all these perf toe 998s at $110 after promo, coupon codes, and Ebates 
laugh.gif
Sorry bruh bruh, the chambray option is out of stock. Unable to make these NB1 998 "Vesperum's"​
ohwell.gif
  No wonder my blues on NB1 didn't look spot on with your pair lol. Such a shame, that shade was the business.  I didn't play with NB1 because I didn't want to make a hasty decision and pay full price. Thanks though!

Last edited:
I'm officially done with this color wheel fr fr. 15 Pairs of NB1 998 Perf Toes will hold me down for a couple of years!​

Looks like Flimby has a new "Cumbrian Flag" pack coming out. So far I've seen a 770 & 1500. Caught these on End while ordering some 770's.

Actual product page won't load so apologies for the crap screen shot.

The 1500's are a must for summer IMO.

Looks like Flimby has a new "Cumbrian Flag" pack coming out. So far I've seen a 770 & 1500. Caught these on End while ordering some 770's.

It's a must cop at that price too, what a steal!!!

OG AM1 colourway(ish) but on a Flimby 1500? Instant cop for me!

theres actually a bit of green on the N logo and in the midsole, so it's not exactly an AM1 colorway.

there's also a ct300 in the Cumbrian Flag pack, coming out soon

Back
Top Bottom