Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Call Shoe Biz before you order. Their online inventory is notorious for being very out of date!

For those who have ordered those 1600s, post pictures ASAP. I'll hold out to get my pair for retail.

Last edited:
If anybody really wants the M575 Pony hair that Fieg posted, a pair is on galvanizegoods.com for 110$ size 10 (idk anything about them, buy at your own risk

Last edited:
What happened to that 1500 grey/red pair at KithNYC? I saw it this morning...almost made the purchase, came back to the link and its gone.

ugggh so many NBs i wanna cop.

but all retail purchases have been suspended until i lock down at least 2 pairs of the blk/ryl AJ1s.

GTfan, the annis look great.

Those b&y are gone off nice kicks damn
they probably removed it because of the coupons...no way it's sold out since it's FSR when I checked this morning.
That's what I'm thinking too.  If that's the case, hopefully they'll honor the orders that got through w/ the coupon.  

So with these Anniversay 990s, is the consensus to stay TTS?  I'm a size 11 in 580s, 1300s and just about every other NB.  However, for 998s, I have to go up a half-size due to the narrower toebox.  Would 11.5s in the 990s be too big?  

Last edited:

but all retail purchases have been suspended until i lock down at least 2 pairs of the blk/ryl AJ1s.

Yeah, i may have to pick up a pair of the royals - i dont plan on getting any NB's for a while. 1 pair of Adidas on the horizon, and thats about it - those Fingercroxxx are nice but i dont see spending more than $150 on em

Keep an eye on those 998s you want though Knight ( i think your size is the only one left on CT, they should be on sale in the next week or so)

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP BROTHER!

HOPEFULLY THEY TOUCH DOWN IN OUR LOCAL BOUTIQUES SOON

ARE THE ROYALS GON BE EASY TO ACQUIRE IN UR AREA?

Just called my local shop, they'll be receiving the Elite Edition 1600s in the next week or so.
Thanks for posting the video, GTFan. I'm still hoping to get a second pair of the navy 990s.
Good luck! I know a few shops are still getting in pairs. I'm sure this thread will be on top of any releases.
Agreed! Quality is through the roof.

If anybody really wants the M575 Pony hair that Fieg posted, a pair is on galvanizegoods.com for 110$ size 10 (idk anything about them, buy at your own risk
Galvanize Goods is my company. I've had two pairs; one I wear and one on ice. Didn't think there was interest out there until a few days ago, so I posted them up.

I'm so impatient sometimes!!! 
roll.gif

...I'll post pics once I receive them along with another new pick-up of mine.
Just got a cancelation email saying they are "unavailable" and are refunding the money. It's ok though, they gave ma a $25 gift card for my next purchase so Ill just wait til these are back in stock and order again, or grab something different. Excellent customer service though coming thru with the gift card 
nthat.gif

Nice review GTFan! Wore my Navys today, I may grab another pair. The color is much nicer in person, these are neck and neck with my greys IMO.

Yeah, i may have to pick up a pair of the royals - i dont plan on getting any NB's for a while. 1 pair of Adidas on the horizon, and thats about it - those Fingercroxxx are nice but i dont see spending more than $150 on em

Keep an eye on those 998s you want though Knight ( i think your size is the only one left on CT, they should be on sale in the next week or so)

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP BROTHER!

HOPEFULLY THEY TOUCH DOWN IN OUR LOCAL BOUTIQUES SOON

ARE THE ROYALS GON BE EASY TO ACQUIRE IN UR AREA?

They shouldnt be too hard to get, i usually call and have a pair set aside for the afternoon of release date (just for Jordan releases)- but I'm sure plenty of people around here will be after them. Online through NDC has always worked for me too- i bet there will be plenty to go around

can u help me out?

i live in hypebeastville smh.

hit me up on pm

plz respond

stay safe

Spoke to an urbanOutfitters rep and the herschel collab should be on the site sometime this week so constantly check back. :smokin

The more I see the 990 Anniversary the more I am upset I passed. They look dang good on feet.

Hows the 1500 sizing compared to 998? Im a 10 in 998.

I found the 1500 nicekicks for 260 deadstock, is that a good price?

Or should i get the navy seal 999 for 240 deadstock? Help me chooose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom