Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nkvid20 works for 20% off on these too
Repped.  Thought I had struck out after I couldn't find a sz 11 for retail anywhere online.  A few hours later I get 'em for $128 shipped.  

Thanks NT fam.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is that patience often pays off with sneakers.  Sometimes I purposely wait and other times (like with these 1700s) it just happens that way b/c I couldn't find my size initially.  With Nikes things are a little different because the production numbers are usually higher than New Balance, so you're more likely to find something at a discount later.

But even with NB's, I've had luck with not jumping the gun.  With them pumping out so many different models/colorways now, people move to the next shoe quickly.  Of course with certain releases you have to pull the trigger right away to avoid paying more later.  But with releases like these B&Y 1700s, waiting a little bit to see the demand can pay off.  Coupon codes don't hurt either lol.   

Yep, I can be really good at being patient and I sometimes have to be reminded lol. Guess I can just call it even since I saved on my navy 990s. At the end of the day I like the shoe so no big deal, there is almost always a better deal down the line but with NBs lately ya never know. like someone previously mentioned I blame stunnamans pics! I was on the fence until then lol

Never any love for the small footers. Retail is $130, so Kith charges $142 + $12 for shipping? Come on, son.
I say you wait, kith is only good for thos fieg releases (if you get lucky), other than that, my $$ goes to boutiques or any places with free shipping

the 1500 elite is nice, came out of the blue but I like the details on it, not a fan of those 1600s but terry cloth is nice.

great looks on the nicekicks link, bummed I could've supported home state business and saved ~50$ :/

GTFan - you rock! That Navy 990 rocks too! One of my best pickups in a long time. Simple, understated and extremely high quality.

I'm so impatient sometimes!!! 
roll.gif

...I'll post pics once I receive them along with another new pick-up of mine.

Back
Top Bottom