Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

well that was helpful...thanks for sharing

i still don't get it... is he saying he has 3 pairs? or he got 3 pairs before it sold out? or is he selling the 3 pairs? or did he already sell his 3 pairs? is he offering his 3 pairs at retail to help people out?

i still don't get it... is he saying he has 3 pairs? or he got 3 pairs before it sold out? or is he selling the 3 pairs? or did he already sell his 3 pairs? is he offering his 3 pairs at retail to help people out?

Lol at that .gif. I was wondering the same. My take is that he got three pairs from that store but he resold them???

On the topic of those pony hairs from years back, I think they are okay. If RF does do his own rendition, I'd be interested in what changes are made. I agree w/ PhinsFan about the color blocking.

Honestly Ronnie Fieg is a gift and a curse he put alot of american heads up on runners.American sneakerheads this current gen of sneakerheads take that influence and view it as a way to make more money reselling and it dilutes the runner ressurection even further. In small doses ronnies shoes are alright I just wish he wasnt such a one trick pony.Ive been fans of new balances catalog for years i just wish they made alot of japan and eu stuff availalbe stateside earlier .

i dont know what hes saying..didnt make sense to say he had three pairs and the place been sold out since december but heres the link

those pony hair shoes....... smh. i think they have a black pair too. wouldnt be caught wearing that.

ill post a pic on feet some time this week

Last edited:
DrociB those look damn good man. i would be careful since i did see a pair of these that already had some severe cracking.

...and both those 1600's look amazing. i find it interesting how much NB's can change just by switching up the colourblocking.

yeah, ronnie fieg does do a good job at designing cw's for the most part, but whoever said he's better at marketing is entirely right. the guy has driven hype through the roof. realistically, lots of NB's premium releases are could convincingly be called RF's, and their prices would skyrocket as well. personally, i see enough quality in the USA/UK cw's that i don't need to pay 400-500 for a quality pair.

gtfan, that's my first time seeing the 996DB. wow. will most definitely be looking for this pair in the next little while.

Has anybody ever had trouble ordering from SNS? I bought a pair of the 1500EBN from them on 1/16 and they charged my card, but I never received a confirmation email or any shipping info. I tried to email them but they never responded. Not quite sure what to do...

Has anybody ever had trouble ordering from SNS? I bought a pair of the 1500EBN from them on 1/16 and they charged my card, but I never received a confirmation email or any shipping info. I tried to email them but they never responded. Not quite sure what to do...

They took 11 days to ship my olive 9s a month ago, i think they completely forgot about my order until i reminded them :lol:

Just keep emailing them youll get an answer eventually.

guess you didn't check the timestamp of that post...

tyler, good looks my dude! 'twas your photos that got me onto af1's and equally your photos again that have got me into NB's

DublBagn, politely handled. cheers.

anyone else exctied for new pickups this week? getting the anni 990's, 1500NGB's and some dusty old AF1's tomorrow afternoon
pimp.gif
O RLY?

tumblr_lnfdzz2udn1qbq71s.gif

tumblr_m0wu4zp8za1r1l0ih.gif

Oh, and those 575s are basura, but Ronnie posts em and the beasts go wild (no pun intended) I am not surprised. 

Last edited:
Honestly Ronnie Fieg is a gift and a curse he put alot of american heads up on runners.American sneakerheads this current gen of sneakerheads take that influence and view it as a way to make more money reselling and it dilutes the runner ressurection even further. In small doses ronnies shoes are alright I just wish he wasnt such a one trick pony.Ive been fans of new balances catalog for years i just wish they made alot of japan and eu stuff availalbe stateside earlier .
I agree 100%
I just broke out my 996DB's for the first time yesterday too.
Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom