Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

steviejoon steviejoon no probs! Glad to help. Debating the 998CSU......I don't know if I should wait to or if I can atch them cheaper than $110 later on.

I must say, those grey and black 1500s and the "Flamingo" ones are clean. Tough decisions.

yea NB hype is at an all time low. I been trying to move ds jcrew baywood green for retail for like a year and no luck. It's prob the only ds sz 9 on the planet yet i can't find someone to buy them. It's almost baffling

I been bumping that post weekly Bruh no one hit you up?

I don't think that the 1500FA is gonna stick around. It'll be the first to go... same thing with the Yard Pack happened. People snatched that model up quickest along with the 577. I would say if you like something enough just cop it. You can always gamble, though, that's usually the route I go lol.

I personally don't mind paying $185-$190 shipped once in a while for a pair of NBs that I know are gonna be quality and I know that aren't gonna sit. I don't understand how some of us justify paying $180 for that Ronnie Fieg NB 574s collab with all of its QC issues but are hoping to score a discount on a superior product. Seems kind of backwards to me.

Aaron does that to people.

Oh and they are already on sale here: https://www.43einhalb.com/en/new-balance-m1500fa-grey-beige-170934
Sizes 9.5 and 13 are sold out with about one pair left for each size.
Seems like they will definitely go on discount eventually, just depends whether or not you feel lucky your size will be there when they do.

Also, the flimby 991s look incredible
20583238_437098380025063_1307532656451256320_n.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose we could all pray that Slam Jam does what they did with the Yard Pack. Not sure if you remember when they put up the Yard Pack for 50% off by accident. That was amazing :nthat:

Yeah. P
I don't think that the 1500FA is gonna stick around. It'll be the first to go... same thing with the Yard Pack happened. People snatched that model up quickest along with the 577. I would say if you like something enough just cop it. You can always gamble, though, that's usually the route I go lol.

I personally don't mind paying $185-$190 shipped once in a while for a pair of NBs that I know are gonna be quality and I know that aren't gonna sit. I don't understand how some of us justify paying $180 for that Ronnie Fieg NB 574s collab with all of its QC issues but are hoping to score a discount on a superior product. Seems kind of backwards to me.
Yeah. Probably something gotta do with the name KITH. Like their basic tee with the Kith tag on the side seam exposing out which is not much different from uniqlo basic tee, just without that tag.

*Gonna score my first 1500 on that flimby

Aaron does that to people.

Oh and they are already on sale here: https://www.43einhalb.com/en/new-balance-m1500fa-grey-beige-170934
Sizes 9.5 and 13 are sold out with about one pair left for each size.
Seems like they will definitely go on discount eventually, just depends whether or not you feel lucky your size will be there when they do.

Also, the flimby 991s look incredible
20583238_437098380025063_1307532656451256320_n.jpg
They look so good here but wtf is with the filters for everything?! They look different in other pics but seeing this pic makes me consider these over the 1500

#OCF latest pick up directly from NB but with the 15% disco. Have to say these are the most comfortable NBs I've had. They feel super cushioned for some reason!

Also, managed to cop the 1500fa again directly from nb.co.uk, although I think they made a mistake putting them up as they're not on there now! Anyway super excited as the tracking says they're due to be delivered today! Will post them up if I get them. Ordered a uk9 & uk9.5 to see which fits best so I will have one available at retail if anyone wants it :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_5523.JPG
    IMG_5523.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
#OCF latest pick up directly from NB but with the 15% disco. Have to say these are the most comfortable NBs I've had. They feel super cushioned for some reason!

Also, managed to cop the 1500fa again directly from nb.co.uk, although I think they made a mistake putting them up as they're not on there now! Anyway super excited as the tracking says they're due to be delivered today! Will post them up if I get them. Ordered a uk9 & uk9.5 to see which fits best so I will have one available at retail if anyone wants it :smile:
Are you in the US?

Just noticed in my pic that the middle of my 1500SP is coming of the sole already smh :frown: :sick:

Those Flimby 1500 and 991s look really good. Haven't really been buying too many sneakers over the last year or so, but might have to cop those.

Back
Top Bottom