Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Where can cop these without getting raped on the prices like that hypebeast link?

Last edited:
@504 d1 prospect: wait until more boutiques start getting the pairs in, patience = cheaper prices 

those 998s verse, man, there's a sort of joy I get when I get tracking for a package, you must be happy all the time haha, really want a karmaloop coupon and those to drop 

Last edited:
@504 d1 prospect: wait until more boutiques start getting the pairs in, patience = cheaper prices 

those 998s verse, man, there's a sort of joy I get when I get tracking for a package, you must be happy all the time haha, really want a karmaloop coupon and those to drop 

smh, thanks i should know this paid 160+ for these from feature lv and just last week saw multiple pairs on ebay for 105.

Just FYI, I spoke with a Zappos rep who told me they have the Elite 1600s on order and are expecting them by the end of the month. Stay tuned!
really appreciate the work you put in, stunna, dadbath and everyone, I personally feel that this is what is bring people to this thread and nb, the overall helpful scene and good product, wouldn't dare to step into a jb forum, I'm sure it's cut throat haha

edit: that GIF you used

Last edited:
really appreciate the work you put in, stunna, dadbath and everyone, I personally feel that this is what is bring people to this thread and nb, the overall helpful scene and good product, wouldn't dare to step into a jb forum, I'm sure it's cut throat haha
Agreed

Sidenote: Popped into the Jordan iii Retro 88 thread yesterday for some entertainment, saw the word "noob" getting thrown around like it's 2005 and I basically did this:

Just did a complete impulse buy on the M990 from Zappos. got the 10.5 even though I'm usually an 11. Zappos return policy put me over the top. I'm really anxious to see the quality on these.Now I'm eyeing the 999 Elite. SMDH shoe budget already out of whack....lol

good looks gtfan :pimp:

i hope they have a slight retail pricing error again, i'd love to get my hands on a pair or two of those!

If you buy from karmaloop's ebay listings, you get free shipping:

edit: removed ebay links. sorry im new here should probably read the rules first.

Last edited:
Just FYI, I spoke with a Zappos rep who told me they have the Elite 1600s on order and are expecting them by the end of the month. Stay tuned!

edit: that GIF you used

Right back at you. I think it's safe to say you've helped more people in here than anyone. Much appreciated.

Where can cop these without getting raped on the prices like that hypebeast link?

Like NT13 said, these should be coming out at the usual shops soon, but if you don't feel like waiting you can get them now from Groovy.

http://www.groovyshoes.ca/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=8035

As was mentioned in the last few pages, you'd have to pay for shipping from Canada.

Speaking of Canadian shops, Off the Hook has both the Elite 999s.

http://othshop.ca/brands/new-balance/new-balance-ml999-gfr.html
http://othshop.ca/brands/new-balance/new-balance-ml999-cbk.html

Its the only way to live bro!

Pretty sure it's been answered in here, but how do the 990s fit? I'm a snug fit in 10.5 in UK 576 and an older pair of made in china 574s...I think sizing on Asian made 574s has changed over the years, because I ordered the winterized 574s recently and they were way too tight. Had to return em. Mostly, I'm concerned with the toe on the 990s, is it comparable to 576s or significantly narrower?

I'm a newbie NB guy, but the 574 are a tight fit for my size 11.5. The 990 Anniversary I got was a little roomy, but I wouldn't have gone down a half size, but it all depends.

The 1300 are definitely roomy.

I'm thinking of returning my PYS 990s since it was so expensive and I can get it for $125-$150. I get charged a $8 fee, but in the end it would still be cheaper to buy from New Balance or Zappos.

I am thinking of getting an NB 574 Custom but I am not sure about the sizing.
I've got the Mojito 574 and sz 9 US fits me just right.

Should I go for a 9 US also for the custom 574 (USA made) or add half size (9.5 US)?

I've read somewhere that custom 574 is a bit snug...

TIA Fam

@kevinzhang edit your post to remove the eBay links to avoid locking up the thread
@kicks504 you missed a big day in drops yesterday

I'm currently working on the shoe size survey, couple more edits and I should have it by today/tomorrow

Should I go for a 9 US also for the custom 574 (USA made) or add half size (9.5 US)?

TIA Fam
customs run big...i would stick with a 9....anyone know any places with mojitos?

repped for that info GT, ill just wait till they get em
you think zappos will sell those 1600s for $30 less than retail? lol
good looks gtfan
pimp.gif

i hope they have a slight retail pricing error again, i'd love to get my hands on a pair or two of those!
I'm glad to help, guys. I'd purchase from Zappos over any other shop. Customer service is incredible, and that free next-day shipping is awesome. The re-released the 3 OG Roshe colorways yesterday FOR $50! I bought 5 pairs! I was checking with a rep about Roshes and thought I'd ask about the 1600s and a few other NB models as well. I'll be holding out for retail, no tax, shipped next day on those blue 1600s.

TIA Fam
fo**** - i got a 10 for my custom 574s, but asia made 574 i go with 10.5 sometimes even 11
likewise my dude 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom