Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$75 well spent on the factory second 1300's.  Only noticeable flaw was small suede chipping on the left side of the right shoe.  Other than that, solid.

:pimp:

nice, just got mine in as well. the only issue on mine is a small gap between the heel cup and midsole. but im happy with them especially for $80 and considering i couldnt find them ANYWHERE else..

@kevinzhang edit your post to remove the eBay links to avoid locking up the thread
@kicks504 you missed a big day in drops yesterday

I'm currently working on the shoe size survey, couple more edits and I should have it by today/tomorrow

Yes I did man I'm sure there all gone now :frown:

Pretty sure it's been answered in here, but how do the 990s fit? I'm a snug fit in 10.5 in UK 576 and an older pair of made in china 574s...I think sizing on Asian made 574s has changed over the years, because I ordered the winterized 574s recently and they were way too tight. Had to return em. Mostly, I'm concerned with the toe on the 990s, is it comparable to 576s or significantly narrower?

I'd say you should be good with 10.5 for the 990s. I find they fit a little big, but not necessarily big enough to size down. I don't think the toe is any narrowed than the 576.

when are the red and the blue pair elite 999's actually releasing? or did they? cause all ive seen are the ebay postings and over at OTH but is the price really $150 retail on these?

when are the red and the blue pair elite 999's actually releasing? or did they? cause all ive seen are the ebay postings and over at OTH but is the price really $150 retail on these?
itll probably go down eventually once they release in the us.

Last edited:
yeah i get it but thats canada...are they releasing to shops in the states too?

cause the 20 bucks in shipping is a blow lol

Last edited:
quality is on point for sure but i think ill wait another month and keep my eyes open, the herschel pack just stole my wallet lol

I spoke with a Zappos rep regarding the Elite 999s.
Danielle B.:   It looks like we're hoping to stock them, but there's no guarantee that we'll receive them from the manufacturer.

Source says that the 998gnr will rerelease again in the upcoming months for those interested, no other details than that

@gtfan: that I do not know, I expect them to randomly pop at boutiques

Last edited:
I spoke with a Zappos rep regarding the Elite 999s.

You know whats crazy, I chatted with them this morning and the lady I chatted with stated she couldn't find any information about any of the release or stock information if they were getting them. I asked about the elite edition 999 and 1600s. :nerd:

You know whats crazy, I chatted with them this morning and the lady I chatted with stated she couldn't find any information about any of the release or stock information if they were getting them. I asked about the elite edition 999 and 1600s.
nerd.gif
You can never trust what the reps say. They will all say something different. Some reveal more information, some stone wall you. It all varies on who you get.

Kith tweeted this earlier. Looks like they'll be getting the Fingercroxx in. I wonder how much over retail they're going to charge.

You can never trust what the reps say. They will all say something different. Some reveal more information, some stone wall you. It all varies on who you get.

Kith tweeted this earlier. Looks like they'll be getting the Fingercroxx in. I wonder how much over retail they're going to charge.
probably instore only, 5 pairs, 160$ + taxes, living in VA is a bummer sometimes

I'm with the majority...Eventually IF they do drop in the US, I'll try to cop then. Too much stuff releasing in this early 2013. I really like the red/grey 999 and 1500s and light blue 1600s. Those are probably the three I will try to eventually hunt down.

Back
Top Bottom