Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Women's NB x JEANASIS collab. 996 releasing this weekend.  Euro only?  I kinda like it, although I've been spending WAAAAAAY too much on NB for the past few weeks....

395002013158163552340155_L.jpg

Last edited:
Source says that the 998gnr will rerelease again in the upcoming months for those interested, no other details than that

@gtfan: that I do not know, I expect them to randomly pop at boutiques
As much as I love the GNRs, enough already!  Bring back some other dope 998s like the GRNs or the GRBs!

FYI, corporate said the mojitos are now available for those who still want to get them.

phone orders are probably accepted
(513) 771-0432 for all interested. Smallest they have is an 11 right now.

Some pics of my recent pick-ups...

...and my ever growing NB collection  
laugh.gif

dude from corporate said they were gonna hold my size and call me when truck came in. i just called and they said they sold it already. oh well. on to the next

@remedy444 saw those a couple of months ago and thought of scooping for hornets games but now I'll get some red joints for the Pelicans.

Anyway, Elite 1600s light blue & maroon FSR up @ Packer  $140

& @ Bows & Arrows  $145

Last edited:
Mojitos up on Commonwealth's website.  Looks like a FSR.  

got on the site 12 mins after you posted this and there was an 8, 9 and another bigger size. Was so surprised to see the 9 sitting there, picked it up with the swivtness. Repped and good day sir :nthat:

what the f is up with all these mojitos drops and why do i keep missing every single one by only a few minutes!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got lucky.. Checked Instagram and the first pic on my feed was low and behold.... Commonwealth!! Sz 11 copped. For $120 too

Back
Top Bottom