Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Bi
Not quite sure if this is breaking the rules(someone please tell me cuz I don't want the thread locked), but there is a pair of 8.5 Kennedys on ebay.

On another side note... my Kennedy trade kinda fell through.  As the fellow was packaging them he noticed a rather large stain on the inner right shoe.  He sent me pics and it was bad.  The guy has no idea how it got there and figures it happened during storage.  The shoes are currently with a fellow who does customizations and restorations to see what the stain is and if he can get it out.  I won't find out till Thursday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the stain comes out and the trade goes through.
Whats the going rate for kennedys? Bids at 400 right now for a used pair

I'm on the trigger for those 1600s from NiceKicks. $113 shipped is just too good to pass on. For those with the shoes already, is the blue like Carolina Blue, or does it look more teal-like?

I'm thinking about creating a video to help people on where to buy NBs using the list we previously compiled. Are you guys cool with me using it with plenty of credit given those who assisted?

im good with it

So anyone get any concrete info on FC 580 US release date? Feb 22 is right as I transit from VA to Bahrain duty, I def need a pair at retail. Im about to hound boutiques! If anyone has info pls PM. A few of my non NB friends have hmu about them, so I am guessing there is some hype.

Nice!  I broke out my pair last night after not wearing them for a good year....totally forgot I had them lol.  

Just confirmed with St Alfred in Chicago that they got 580s in and they plan for a 2/22 release. I didnt get any details on the number of pairs they got, but I assuming the worst and thinking its probably 1 per size.

Last edited:
I don't really like a red shoe but those red Elite 999s might fill my Kennedy void for a little bit. Haha. 

Enh, I didn't call anyone a hypebeast man.  I just alluded to the fact that with collabos comes increased interest in models that nobody ever talks about, which isn't necessarily a bad thing!  But I see people jumping on these shoes as soon as they go live online, yet there are basically full size runs of 16 different colorways of the same model sitting on NB.com.  There's a reason for that and I'd imagine it has to do with more than just a colorway.  

Let's be real here--names attached to shoes matter.  The collaborator matters.  Otherwise we'd just have new 710s and 420s that came out instead of NB x Herschel, right?  I'll be the first to admit that in the past I've based some of my purchases on what shop/designer was attached to the shoe.  It is what it is man.  I'm not saying that it's good or bad....just an observation of a behavior I've seen a good bit more in this thread as time has gone on.  

I have to agree and hate to say it, I wasn't really into NB until the collaborations recently. I'm not a hypebeast, and let's be honest, outside a few normal models the collaborations use three best materials.

I wear 11 for Jordans and most Nikes. 11.5 for SB Dunks and AM1s. 11.5 or 12 for AM90s.
Can you give examples of recent retros you got because I'm normally a 11.5 and based on your sizing I should stay w that or go up. But to me the 1300s are a little big. The 990s have a little room in the toe box. The 574s are just right for me and I don't have to go up in size.

I'm not sure if you're asking about non-NB retros, but I got the white/red/black Jordan 1s in size 11. I hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom