Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

featureLV just got the elites in, I walked in with all the boxes being unpacked. Copped the teal 1600's and will go back tomorrow for the red ones.

Asked them about the Elite 99's that are coming, they have a few other releases coming from new balance to saucony. I was choppin it up with the workers, im gettin pretty cool with the staff. They are all coo people. Tried to get a look at the fingercross 580 but my mans claimed they were in storage lol sure. He thought i was asking to purchase early, i wouldve if he said yes lol So, it is 1 per customer, and people camped out for the Salmons there when they released. So im expecting some campers, I will shoot for 1Am-4AM to start my 1st ever official camp hahahahaha Im thinkin, Should i pay one of my Homeless buddies 50 to camp out for me? Does the empty chair technique work? like me being there with 3 chairs so i can have my girls come later to camp with me? Regardless I will try to get me a pair since there are only 2 size 13's at the store and roughly 8-16 pairs total i believe. I replied to 3-4 ppl about helping them out, and i will. First come first serve basis so whoever messaged me first, i will try for your size. To the ones i didnt reply to, I either havent seen you in the NB thread like that, or just got too many messages. Sorry.

this thread grows so quickly.
smokin.gif

new pickup for me

NB/Solebox Finals
Nice pickup!
Premier has both 576s in navy and grey in a few sizes. Im feelin the navy ones more than the greys, does anyone have pics of these on feet or unboxed?
I have both colorways...

What's weird though is that the gray ones fit more snug on me than the navy ones. Both are the same size. I'll probably return the gray ones
great review man, jealous when you said you got them for under retail, like the collection you've posted so far
x2!

Here it is, the survey for New Balance sizes:
Rules:
1. please fill in the shoes that you OWN and only those
    * don't fill it for models you do not own or think you can fill it in because you "heard" someone say the sizing for it was TTS, 0.5 small, etc.
2. Be honest
    * this thing is worthless if people don't offer their honest opinion, you will get nothing out of it and neither will I
3. There are going to be two surveys, one for narrow/normal sized feet and another for wide sized feet
    * fill in only the one that pertains to you ex.do not make assumptions that since you have narrow feet you can submit answers for the wide-feet survey but change your answers based on opinions.
4. Once you submit, you can NOT change your response, be careful how you fill it out, it will seem daunting but take your time as this is for a good cause

Ultimately, this is being done to clean up some posts on sizing that we get frequently and will be used to refer new, current and future users to allow them to purchase NBs and fill comfortable. I really want to see this work but you need to give solid effort.

If you are a lurker or new poster, please consider joining and answering the survey but PLEASE read the rules and answer it honestly, this is how you start to contribute.

Narrow/Normal Feet:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qc1Kt0obAJhTzNebyT_W4HvPJ94-RCxBlneryJlBrjw/viewform

Wide Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fC-hbwr80e0X6wHsN3mFCFPzpUOjWG6_Gg3OkYiSFtc/viewform

Finished mine for wide feet, good survey bro!

featureLV just got the elites in, I walked in with all the boxes being unpacked. Copped the teal 1600's and will go back tomorrow for the red ones.

Waiting to see some on feet...I have the red pair coming from nicekicks. :nerd:

Here it is, the survey for New Balance sizes:

Rules:

1. please fill in the shoes that you OWN and only those

* don't fill it for models you do not own or think you can fill it in because you "heard" someone say the sizing for it was TTS, 0.5 small, etc.

2. Be honest

* this thing is worthless if people don't offer their honest opinion, you will get nothing out of it and neither will I

3. There are going to be two surveys, one for narrow/normal sized feet and another for wide sized feet

* fill in only the one that pertains to you ex.do not make assumptions that since you have narrow feet you can submit answers for the wide-feet survey but change your answers based on opinions.

4. Once you submit, you can NOT change your response, be careful how you fill it out, it will seem daunting but take your time as this is for a good cause

Ultimately, this is being done to clean up some posts on sizing that we get frequently and will be used to refer new, current and future users to allow them to purchase NBs and fill comfortable. I really want to see this work but you need to give solid effort.

If you are a lurker or new poster, please consider joining and answering the survey but PLEASE read the rules and answer it honestly, this is how you start to contribute.

Narrow/Normal Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qc1Kt0obAJhTzNebyT_W4HvPJ94-RCxBlneryJlBrjw/viewform

Wide Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fC-hbwr80e0X6wHsN3mFCFPzpUOjWG6_Gg3OkYiSFtc/viewform
Repped

Completed the Narrow/Normal survey.

Last edited:
Went out to dinner and then played monopoly at a friends house last night.  By the time I got back and saw the elite 1600s on Nicekicks my size was gone.  Hoping they do a restock on these so I can cop em with the code or otherwise I'm gonna pass.  Too many NB purchases in 2013 so far.

Last edited:
Your size was gone because Monopoly is the longest game ever. Once you started that game man, you had no chance. Haha. 

Not quite sure if this is breaking the rules(someone please tell me cuz I don't want the thread locked), but there is a pair of 8.5 Kennedys on ebay.

On another side note... my Kennedy trade kinda fell through.  As the fellow was packaging them he noticed a rather large stain on the inner right shoe.  He sent me pics and it was bad.  The guy has no idea how it got there and figures it happened during storage.  The shoes are currently with a fellow who does customizations and restorations to see what the stain is and if he can get it out.  I won't find out till Thursday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the stain comes out and the trade goes through.

Last edited:
When will we be able to see the results of the survey? Am I not allowed to ask how the 999 Elites fit? lol

Not quite sure if this is breaking the rules(someone please tell me cuz I don't want the thread locked), but there is a pair of 8.5 Kennedys on ebay.

On another side note... my Kennedy trade kinda fell through.  As the fellow was packaging them he noticed a rather large stain on the inner right shoe.  He sent me pics and it was bad.  The guy has no idea how it got there and figures it happened during storage.  The shoes are currently with a fellow who does customizations and restorations to see what the stain is and if he can get it out.  I won't find out till Thursday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the stain comes out and the trade goes through.

i love the kennedys as much as the next person, but the 999 GFR is a good alternative for a poor mans kennedy.

as much as i want to contribute and am on the internet 24/7, i can't keep up with a single person in here! i come here thinking i'm gonna give everyone a heads up only to see the same link posted up... good stuff dudes.

hopefully we can get another chance at getting the 1600's at a good price. they don't seem limited so restocks should come i would think. if anyone is wanting to secure them, politics still has a few at $130 plus shipping.

does anyone have a code for politics?

Back
Top Bottom