Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Picked these up while my brother picked up the grey pair. Got em for 110$ a piece so not bad imo :D

@jellyfishin, you should be good as long as you don't post direct links to ebay 

@harryf****: I might suggest going 0.5 down on the BYs 

@djdecks, I guess we can assume that the 999s are similar to the 999 elites, I don't see too much of a difference

I will post the results in 1 week/2weeks or when we get sufficient responses

EDIT: as of right now only 19 people have answered it, more narrow/normal feet responses than wide feet

Last edited:

congats back there on the minopoly win. you may be the first person ive ever heard of that actually finished a game. im ready for the official release of the broke mans kennedy

Sorry for iPhone photos. Size 13, I have wide feet. Real comfortable, will probably go buy the red ones today

@harryf****: I might suggest going 0.5 down on the BYs
Cheers niketalk13, much appreciated, Hoped that was going to be the case, went 0.5 up on the recent Atmos faceoff3's and found they were that little bit too loose. Gonna need some thicker socks for them.

Thanks for posting up some real photos of these. Is the blue as bright in real life as the glamour shots make it out to be?

Sorry for iPhone photos. Size 13, I have wide feet. Real comfortable, will probably go buy the red ones today

I wear the same size......thanks for the info and the pics.....Ill be ordering my 1600's right now off NiceKicks.......you bruh's are very helpful in here and it is much appreciated......

Thanks for the quick on feet pics EZ! I might have to grab the blue ones too...damn a lot of money going to NB.

Thanks for posting up some real photos of these. Is the blue as bright in real life as the glamour shots make it out to be?
The blue is very vibrant, and the blue around ankle is a little lighter, almost powder blue. Very dope imo. Will throw some better photos up soon with ye old camera lol

I was messing around with some laces. Opinions on the lace swap? White on left Black on right.

I'm on the trigger for those 1600s from NiceKicks. $113 shipped is just too good to pass on. For those with the shoes already, is the blue like Carolina Blue, or does it look more teal-like?

I'm thinking about creating a video to help people on where to buy NBs using the list we previously compiled. Are you guys cool with me using it with plenty of credit given those who assisted?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom