Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I've given up on the 1500GYB size 13.  I'll just have to wait to get my first pair of uk1500s.  My consolation prize... mojitos came in today!  -and I found a pair of 998BR under retail.  They should be here Monday.

I'm stoked about these 998s!  They have that jordan/bulls cw and it's one of my favorite silos.

I've given up on the 1500GYB size 13.  I'll just have to wait to get my first pair of uk1500s.  My consolation prize... mojitos came in today!  -and I found a pair of 998BR under retail.  They should be here Monday.

I'm stoked about these 998s!  They have that jordan/bulls cw and it's one of my favorite silos.
Uh... when do these drop? They look fantastic.

For those of you that got the mojitos from coporate, did you guys got a tracking # from them?

I did, but it hasn't updated since friday.  It says it's estimated delivery is today and I called up and they(Corporate) told me the same thing.

@ phinsfan88 - they released sometime around spring of 2012
NOOOO!!! I don't want to hunt for a GR, but damn... these are very clean. 
nerd.gif
 If anyone here has some or knows someone who does... much appreciated.

Try Feature on the 1500GYB

I did, but it hasn't updated since friday.  It says it's estimated delivery is today and I called up and they(Corporate) told me the same thing.

Thanks bud, I will try give them a buzz and get my tracking #.

kicksdeals posted the KL 1600s with codes that want them under retail. mine will be coming in later in the week

oh no, goddamn kicksdeals...I was hoping these to sit a little :smh:

Back
Top Bottom