Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like urban outfitters have a re-stock on pre-order of the 420. just got the black and navy. the loveuo code still works until tomorrow.

looks like i'm gonna be getting to go to houston sneaker summit after all. hopefully they have the amount of nb's there as they did last time i went. thinking of trying to trade my supreme af1's in on something nice. if i find some good deals on some pairs i may try to pick up a pair or two, and pass along the love on here.

i don't think elites are made in USA.  I'm pretty sure they are middle tier as in:  (although I don't know why, maybe color or limited release...)

lower tier - model #

middle tier - model #/ elite

high tier - Mmodel #/ made in england/usa

I would love to get a description from someone @ new balance as to what makes something elite compared to made in usa/uk or a bottom release.

Oh BTdubbs,  shoestores.com  has the

999 elites blue for $115 + free shipping &

1600 light blues for $125 + free shipping

I've never ordered from shoes.com before so can't vouch for their customer service but I believe some others on this forum have, check w/ them.

Also from earlier posts, I ordered mojitos from corporate & they did send a tracking #.  It took 2-3 days to get tracking but the mojitos shipped extra fast.  I will order from them again!  + Corporate has great customer service.

Oh BTdubbs,  shoestores.com  has the

999 elites blue for $115 + free shipping &

1600 light blues for $125 + free shipping

I've never ordered from shoes.com before so can't vouch for their customer service but I believe some others on this forum have, check w/ them.

Also from earlier posts, I ordered mojitos from corporate & they did send a tracking #.  It took 2-3 days to get tracking but the mojitos shipped extra fast.  I will order from them again!  + Corporate has great customer service.
I really want to order the 999s but can anyone vouch for the site?

no size 13 in 999 smh damn lol

well, i'll be gettin both at feature regardless.

On another note, the 1600's are so comfy, Ive rocked mine 3-4 times already,

I like that price point on the 999 elites though...I will be hunting them down. :smokin

Looks like the shoestores.com peeps got hip to the coupon on NB. They were supposed to be excluded, but I managed to get my 1500gybs with code for 135 shipped. Just went back to debate those 999s, and the code won't work. Dang it!

i don't think elites are made in USA.  I'm pretty sure they are middle tier as in:  (although I don't know why, maybe color or limited release...)

lower tier - model #
middle tier - model #/ elite
high tier - Mmodel #/ made in england/usa

I would love to get a description from someone @ new balance as to what makes something elite compared to made in usa/uk or a bottom release.

Are the elite editions made in the USA?

The Elite 999s are made in China. I picked them up today and the quality is fantastic. The suede, mesh, and ripstop are identical to the materials on the Kennedy 999 (let's not forget that those were also made in China). Don't sleep on these. They're a perfect reminder that a pair of NBs doesn't have to be some sort of a limited, hyped-up collaboration to be great.

On that note, I wouldn't get too hung up on where a pair of NBs was produced. In general I think made in USA models have been the most consistently high quality the past couple of years, but that doesn't mean made in UK or Asia models are automatically inferior.

If I had to guess I'd say that "Elite" is just a word being slapped on these 999s, 1500s, and 1600s to market them.

The Elite 999s are made in China. I picked them up today and the quality is fantastic. The suede, mesh, and ripstop are identical to the materials on the Kennedy 999 (let's not forget that those were also made in China). Don't sleep on these. They're a perfect reminder that a pair of NBs doesn't have to be some sort of a limited, hyped-up collaboration to be great.

On that note, I wouldn't get too hung up on where a pair of NBs was produced. In general I think made in USA models have been the most consistently high quality the past couple of years, but that doesn't mean made in UK or Asia models are automatically inferior.

If I had to guess I'd say that "Elite" is just a word being slapped on these 999s, 1500s, and 1600s to market them.
So true. I will def. pick up some 999s elite 

Those 999s sold out in my size super fast. I couldn't even add my size to the cart.

Only size 9 and 9.5 left.

Back
Top Bottom