Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@flintgrey

giphy.gif

Anyone know if there's a way to get the 3M back? I know...full OCD mode here. That couple of spots is bothering me

IMAG1530.jpg

Wouldn't that be risky? Might remove the 3M layer.

And upon close inspection i'm not even 100% if there is dirt/dust on the logo or if it's really the 3m "paint" chipping off from use.

Anyone know where I can find the M1500YG Yellow joints for a good price in a 9? SLEPT on those

Random thought- is it safe to say that the 1978 model was a flop? I've never seen anyone wear the shoe, ever (except for NB employees). I'm sure customers for the silo exist but I know it wasn't well received here on this thread. None of the hardcore NB heads/influencers on IG seem to care much for it either. And I've also been finding it in outlets as well as Marshall's for heavily discounted prices.

Bit of a bummer, if you ask me. I wasn't a fan of the model one bit but I respect NB for trying new stuff and I also appreciated that the shoe was miUS. But the model stands in stark contrast to the 574 sport which NB continues to pump out with new color ways on a consistent basis. Haven't seen any new color ways on the horizon or anything.

Random thought- is it safe to say that the 1978 model was a flop? I've never seen anyone wear the shoe, ever (except for NB employees). I'm sure customers for the silo exist but I know it wasn't well received here on this thread. None of the hardcore NB heads/influencers on IG seem to care much for it either. And I've also been finding it in outlets as well as Marshall's for heavily discounted prices.

Bit of a bummer, if you ask me. I wasn't a fan of the model one bit but I respect NB for trying new stuff and I also appreciated that the shoe was miUS. But the model stands in stark contrast to the 574 sport which NB continues to pump out with new color ways on a consistent basis. Haven't seen any new color ways on the horizon or anything.

I saw one person in them once. I have seen them in person and I feel they have the "deconstructed" look. I'm not personally a fan of that. Plus I heard someone say on here the fit was weird. Like narrow, but long

Anyone know where I can find the M1500YG Yellow joints for a good price in a 9? SLEPT on those

Go on to any of the NB/Runner FB groups. Find a homie form UK and ask him to call the outlet and they will do a phone order. WIth shipping to the plug and to you it will be about $150 ish...That how I got mine :smile:

Still lookng for a M1500KSG for a decent price!

I can't stand the weird perforations on the 1978.

Dang.....red Horween 990s (BTA2 I believe) is just under $133. Wow.

What's sizing like? Lol.
I think 10.5 are like a half size too small for me.

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed those Horween 990s. Such a great deal.

I opted for the Danner 585 in 9.5 at the last second over those 990v2. Love my Ball and Buck but the Danner were just too pricey. Finally got em for like 130 shipped....then decided to go ham and got my wife UBIQ Red Ribbon N9000s and grabbed their brooks and a pair of K swiss for 12 and 14 bucks. This was a what the hell are they thinking sale lol.

I opted for the Danner 585 in 9.5 at the last second over those 990v2. Love my Ball and Buck but the Danner were just too pricey. Finally got em for like 130 shipped....then decided to go ham and got my wife UBIQ Red Ribbon N9000s and grabbed their brooks and a pair of K swiss for 12 and 14 bucks. This was a what the hell are they thinking sale lol.
Lol yeh crazy sale. Grabbed the nice blue suede jordan 1 lows for $30. I've been wanting a pair of burgundy NBs and with such a great deal on a Horween pair, had to jump on it. The Danners were my runner-up but not in my size.

Back
Top Bottom