Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Random thought- is it safe to say that the 1978 model was a flop? I've never seen anyone wear the shoe, ever (except for NB employees). I'm sure customers for the silo exist but I know it wasn't well received here on this thread. None of the hardcore NB heads/influencers on IG seem to care much for it either. And I've also been finding it in outlets as well as Marshall's for heavily discounted prices.

Bit of a bummer, if you ask me. I wasn't a fan of the model one bit but I respect NB for trying new stuff and I also appreciated that the shoe was miUS. But the model stands in stark contrast to the 574 sport which NB continues to pump out with new color ways on a consistent basis. Haven't seen any new color ways on the horizon or anything.
I bought them at retail when they dropped was really upset didn’t like the shape and fit at all, just a terrible shoes imo

ig : momokinaco ..he post some heavy og 1500 and 997

need usa 1500 (remaster verison)
28763853_1917241888586803_4219141125857869824_n.jpg
28766346_212706166151407_39262323277299712_n.jpg

So funny/ typical that the promo pics make the shoe look vibrant yet the stock photos make it so subdued and boring I wouldn’t look twice.

just checked out the flagship store in Brighton. They do have the London 1500s but cant sell them yet. He wasnt sure when, but said the 1st, 4th or 7th is the release. Hopefully they’ll start popping up around then.

I wonder if they'll have a wider release? Again, I'm happy to proxy if anyone needs. Hopefully these will be had for discounted rates, though and start popping up everywhere.

wonder if those are for the Boston Marathon?
I think so. I'll be in Boston that week if anyone one of y'all is located there or will be there Marathon Weekend/Patriots Day.

so no one here grabbed ycmc?
Got caught up at work, mad I missed the drop. Just got in front of Niketalk for first time. Damn it!

998s for me today. Happy Friyay peeps....

2ce2ec8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom