Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Home office carpet Friday! Lol Ct1500 came in!
0FDF7D14-883C-40E9-AD1A-709A201F9AE8.jpeg
hows the fit on these? relate to say a 997 or 998?

I ordered my tts, 10.5 and feel I could have .5 sized down to my 998/997 size 10 and they would have been perfect. As they are they fit a touch big, but still super comfy, wore them in the house all day yesterday for the first time.

Looks like all of the Pre-Order NBs from Saks have been pulled down. The 997SOB, 992TN and those 1300s. Really hoping it’s a glitch, they had an estimated ship of the 4th.

Im usually a 9.5 in my NB pretty much across the board but can do size 9 if needed. I had to go with a size 9 on these because Joe's was sold out of 9.5 and they fit great! As you can see in the pic I wore them with a pair of thick socks too just to test them and they fit me perfect. I say stick to your tts in NB but if you have to size down in a pinch you should be fine.

I gave this quote some more thought and I’m actually surprised that JFG wouldn’t want to boast about the fact that his shoe utilizes horween leather. Instead, he misses the opportunity and gives us a meme-worthy comment. So thank you, Joe, for your misrepresentation.

Especially since Horween is from Chicago and apparently JFG is too! Had never heard of JFG before this thread and his release though lol

Those Horween 997 are on 50% at Nice Kicks btw, from $340 down to $170. Supposed to be a 20% code with NKSALE20 but for some reason it's not working for me at checkout.

Back
Top Bottom