Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Attachments

• A655BE0E-C659-4C2E-A4CC-9007B7EBFAE5.png
    A655BE0E-C659-4C2E-A4CC-9007B7EBFAE5.png
    605.8 KB · Views: 84
Those Horween 997 are on 50% at Nice Kicks btw, from $340 down to $170. Supposed to be a 20% code with NKSALE20 but for some reason it's not working for me at checkout.

Same, wonder what the exclusions list entails. Was able to get 5% with signing up for txt, might hold off and try to contact them.

Those Horween 997 are on 50% at Nice Kicks btw, from $340 down to $170. Supposed to be a 20% code with NKSALE20 but for some reason it's not working for me at checkout.

Damn wish they had my size. I had bought a pair a while back but USPS lost them and never found them again and I was out of money.

3AE3445C-B973-4BA0-BBCE-F32F05AB05F0.jpeg

What the ****?

Edit: that’s AUD, but still, a GR 992 retails for AU$300. What is about these that makes them so expensive?

Last edited:
4 color ways of 992 will be released in Hong Kong on 5/14. HKD1,899.

Attachments

• AEC72614-D6E8-4C42-B18C-DBAC233BA7B1.jpeg
    AEC72614-D6E8-4C42-B18C-DBAC233BA7B1.jpeg
    465.9 KB · Views: 42
I know these are a No Vacancy Inn collab, but that looks more like an Arab Lincoln (Tyler Mansour) colorway!! I gotta try and cop!

The GR 650 is $100 retail, and I copped it at 50% off. I hope people realize this before throwing up $300+ bids.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone here peruses Hypebeast. I couldn't help but noticed that the Brand Ranking list has New Balance at #3, right behind Nike and Adidas. I'm pretty sure a few months ago, New Balance was in the bottom 10. I know it may not mean anything, but just another indicator that NB is on quite a few people's radars.

Also, I'm really loving The Last Dance documentary. I didn't know this about the Jumpman logo:

any word on the M992NT? I’m thinking it’ll release sometime within the next two weeks

I'm not sure if anyone here peruses Hypebeast. I couldn't help but noticed that the Brand Ranking list has New Balance at #3, right behind Nike and Adidas. I'm pretty sure a few months ago, New Balance was in the bottom 10. I know it may not mean anything, but just another indicator that NB is on quite a few people's radars.

Also, I'm really loving The Last Dance documentary. I didn't know this about the Jumpman logo:

my collection is mostly new balance & yeezys, with the odd Jordan/saucony/Reebok so I could see that

Hypebeast is also a vendor for NB. They are pretty much paid to say that. They always have ridiculous articles that you can tell were paid promotions written by NB. Not trying to take it away from them but using that to judge hype or success is the equivalent to listening to fox talk about all the postive things about trump and taking it to heart

Hypebeast is also a vendor for NB. They are pretty much paid to say that. They always have ridiculous articles that you can tell were paid promotions written by NB. Not trying to take it away from them but using that to judge hype or success is the equivalent to listening to fox talk about all the postive things about trump and taking it to heart

You trying to tell me these fire walkers didn’t scratch and claw their way to the top of the fashion world?

Anyone live in MA? Has the govenor said anything about slowly reopening? Im sure NB factories arent xonsidered essential but just wondering when the 992 productions can resume. Waiting for the TN, GR and the PP

Anyone live in MA? Has the govenor said anything about slowly reopening? Im sure NB factories arent xonsidered essential but just wondering when the 992 productions can resume. Waiting for the TN, GR and the PP
The closure was extended to May 18th last week and it seems like we'll get more of a plan when it's closer to the date.

According to a Globe article that has information from a Group that the governor is aligned with:

The council’s report envisions a phased return to the workplace, beginning with the most essential jobs that are impossible or difficult to be done from home. These would include workers in health care and social services, retail, and transportation. A second phase could include construction, manufacturing, education, and government workers, who may find it difficult or impossible to work from home.

Last to return would be sectors where employees can easily work remotely, including information technology, financial services, and professional services.

I'm assuming that NB factories would be in either the 1st or 2nd phase if the governor follows this group's recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom