Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hypebeast is also a vendor for NB. They are pretty much paid to say that. They always have ridiculous articles that you can tell were paid promotions written by NB. Not trying to take it away from them but using that to judge hype or success is the equivalent to listening to fox talk about all the postive things about trump and taking it to heart
I figured lol

Any chance they drop all of these NB x J.Crew collabs to clearance soon? lol. Saw J.Crew was filing for bankruptcy and that's the first thing that came to mind lol.

just got this email from stock x
626DA9ED-7C25-4E81-A0BE-33F50C5B773D.png

Last edited:
I’m surprised that NB is onboard with allowing NVI use StockX as a release platform. You would think they would at least want them to donate some of the proceeds.

Also I wonder how high hypebeasts are gonna mark up the price...it’s essentially a 60-80 dollar shoe, probably 100 after collab. will probably go for somewhere around 240.
just scuzzy..

NB teaming up with Stock X is tacky as hell. I understand they want to get their product out into the forefront, but it just comes off as a desperate ploy to sell more pairs to hypebeasts. That model would sit on any site else wise, but mark my words, it will sell out on stockX. Then those same geniuses will re-list the pairs on stock X for a $20 profit 2 weeks later.

Those Horween 997 are on 50% at Nice Kicks btw, from $340 down to $170. Supposed to be a 20% code with NKSALE20 but for some reason it's not working for me at checkout.

Ahh.... I'd been stalking these for weeks and they sell out of nowhere...
If anyone grabbed a 9.5 and wants to make a quick flip PM me...

NB teaming up with Stock X is tacky as hell. I understand they want to get their product out into the forefront, but it just comes off as a desperate ploy to sell more pairs to hypebeasts. That model would sit on any site else wise, but mark my words, it will sell out on stockX. Then those same geniuses will re-list the pairs on stock X for a $20 profit 2 weeks later.
Tacky but not surprised and wouldn’t be surprised if NB is selling straight to stockx themselves. They have been doing mad corny marketing the last year and half

Those Horween 997 are on 50% at Nice Kicks btw, from $340 down to $170. Supposed to be a 20% code with NKSALE20 but for some reason it's not working for me at checkout.

I have a size 13 if anyone is looking

Back
Top Bottom