Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know of any places that have the Herschel Navy 420s in stock?

Been trying to look online everywhere in a size 11 but no luck.

The exclusivity is basically ALL he has though, and he wasn't really hating on him- just explaining his view on the situation. Any one of use could come up with these colorways, and some of them aren't even worth a 2nd look. I think that many of the guys with this view "always great quality, and are very smooth" are the guys that look more into the hype and how exclusive and rare the pairs are (and derive their opinion on the shoe from that, rather than the actual quality and execution). He's come up with some nice stuff, sure- and hes come out with some that wouldn't sell for $75 if they weren't limited and didn't have his hype-driven consumers thirsty to buy the next RF design. Yet everything sells out instantly and is up on ebay for 3 or 4X the retail, even things completely associated are tagged with "Ronnie Feig" just to draw attention and sell. Its a marketing ploy at this point, they connected somebodys name with some exclusive, sought after releases to move product, and now people are coming out of the woodworks defending him and slobbing his knob when the same people probably would've thought you were talking about Roger Federer if it was a year ago. That's great, nobody cares, and im not dissing anybody- but everybody is entitled to their own opinion- so let him have his. and maybe- you could listen and think of why so many people have a similar opinion about it instead of just labeling somebody a hater because they don't agree with you
First of all, if anyone could come up with the colorways, why don't you do it and go talk to NB or Asics??? I could have come up with all 3 of the pigeon colorways, does that make them any less impressive? Saying you could have done something just as well after it's already been done is a fallacy and makes you look ignorant. 

Second of all, exclusivity is not  "all he has". As someone who owns a wide range of NBs (GRs and collabs), I can say that the quality of Fieg's releases have been as good or better than the majority of releases. That even includes releases like the blue Discs, where Puma put incredible suede and leather on them. There is no discernable difference in quality between Fieg collaborations and other collaborations. 

Now, the third point you make is that you don't like him because many people become sheep, attracted to anything with a RF tag on it. How does that make you hate the man? Because he has successfully marketed himself? It's not his fault that the shoe game is completely filled with morons these days. I actually admire him for upholding the exclusivity of his collaborations, because I guarantee you he could make a lot more money if he mass-produced them. Hate him if you want, but I think you're just bitter. 

First of all, if anyone could come up with the colorways, why don't you do it and go talk to NB or Asics??? I could have come up with all 3 of the pigeon colorways, does that make them any less impressive? Saying you could have done something just as well after it's already been done is a fallacy and makes you look ignorant. 

Second of all, exclusivity is not  "all he has". As someone who owns a wide range of NBs (GRs and collabs), I can say that the quality of Fieg's releases have been as good or better than the majority of releases. That even includes releases like the blue Discs, where Puma put incredible suede and leather on them. There is no discernable difference in quality between Fieg collaborations and other collaborations. 

Now, the third point you make is that you don't like him because many people become sheep, attracted to anything with a RF tag on it. How does that make you hate the man? Because he has successfully marketed himself? It's not his fault that the shoe game is completely filled with morons these days. I actually admire him for upholding the exclusivity of his collaborations, because I guarantee you he could make a lot more money if he mass-produced them. Hate him if you want, but I think you're just bitter. 

lol-i-posted-another-gif.jpg

qm.gif

Last edited:
ah nothing like some good old comedy in this thread. 235 unread posts and i figured at least 2 interesting things went down :lol:

i'm slowing down on the NB front and i can honestly say it was my 999 experience. i'll still cop the odd release when the price is right

This thread moves way too fast for me to catch up, anyways I would like to thank the person who gave me the tip on kixify for those salmon soles.  THANK YOU SO MUCH, I never thought they would be so nice and for that price, I couldn't pass up.  Thanks again :D:D:D

This thread moves way too fast for me to catch up, anyways I would like to thank the person who gave me the tip on kixify for those salmon soles.  THANK YOU SO MUCH, I never thought they would be so nice and for that price, I couldn't pass up.  Thanks again :D:D:D

Regret selling mine :x :smh:

anyone wanna halp me out to find a decent price for size 10 salmon soles?  :[ i missed out on a decent price a week ago :[

Whats a decent price for salmon soles? I am also looking as well but its seems like I cant find one in a size 11 for a good price. Id rather get Providers or Solebox collabs with the price they are asking on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom