Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For all the peeps thirsty for some ARC's...
laugh.gif
 jk jk ... some old pics of mine.

I suppose all this new interest in the ARC's has nada to do with RF twitter post a few days ago? I saw this one coming:lol:
Oh it is. Many people told me if a was aware of the upcoming RF collab with NB. They showed me and I lol'ed! I told they released already.

I almost wanna get em just for a backup pair- even though they'll be tight. I love that shoe. Dude has some good models for cheap if you check his other listings- he got the red tall tales, the "clips" 574's, some ST joints- all for cheap
take out the insoles 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Those aren't shots at all, I am sure some people legit had never seen them before or known about them, and to be fair it is a nice c/w. Im not even a RF hater, I hated on him more so early on when he flipped or redid alot of old colorways and got credit as some kingpin designer...the recent release of my favorite OG asics C/W (a CW that many hated, I just happen to love them) kinda irked me a bit as well, but whatever. Even at his DavidZ days he was more of a marketer than a designer in my book.
Lol you say you aren't a RF hater and then proceed to bash on him for a whole paragraph... contradictory much? 
wink.gif

I understand he's a great hype man and all, but you can't deny that his collaborations are always great quality, and the colorways are very smooth. I think a lot of the hate stems from how much hype and exclusivity his releases have. 

hi everybody, just read through the last few pages and had a question about the beige 1400s.  that store selling them a couple pages back is located in canada but that model was supposedly asia only. does this mean that there might be a more world wide release in the future?  thanks for your help

Oh it is. Many people told me if a was aware of the upcoming RF collab with NB. They showed me and I lol'ed! I told they released already.
Yeah, reading through Ronnie Fieg's IG account, any time a pic is posted: "wow when do these release, I need them, is this the next collab, etc." brainwashed
grey purrrrrrr, oh yeah
hi everybody, just read through the last few pages and had a question about the beige 1400s.  that store selling them a couple pages back is located in canada but that model was supposedly asia only. does this mean that there might be a more world wide release in the future?  thanks for your help
Looks like it might get a wider release but very interesting release as WestNYC supposedly received them and people have purchased from them and yet no mention of them, to my knowledge, on their website, ig, twitter etc. So you might see them pop here and there.

thanks for the responses guys, looks like i will just have to keep my eyes open and ears to the ground

BIN prices on ebay are around 4 to 5 bills, I'm sure you can talk a seller down, but I haven't been able to talk anyone under 4 yet
eyes.gif
agree on this, hard to talk down people on ebay for it but there are multiple IG accounts and fb groups that have sellers that have done deals for under 400, sucks for the people that actually want to wear the pair

BIN prices on ebay are around 4 to 5 bills, I'm sure you can talk a seller down, but I haven't been able to talk anyone under 4 yet :rolleyes

its unfortunate they are going for this much already . have a feeling prices will come down if people are patient ...

Back
Top Bottom