Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Definitely looking forward to the Burgundy 990s and the Invincible "Brogue" 1400s.

Join some facebook groups and you will find some better prices. Have seen them go for 250-300 average and $210 lowest on the following groups. Buying/Selling Kicks NYC, NDSBG Marketplace, and Soles&h o e s(without the spaces in h o e s, NT just loves to censor everything). Just be patient and you will find them for a halfway decent price on them.

Thanks for the info. I'm actually a member of some FB sneaker groups. I guess I need to be more patient then. I'd cop for 210-250, beyond that I'd probably pass.

@niketalk13 would really like to get more 1500s but I have yet to see any cw that I fancy on present or future release.

If anyone's interested, you can get either of these Made In England 577 for approx $113 shipped to the US on soleheaven.com with discount code SOLEHVEN

Last edited:
Let us start a discussion: What is one pair future or presently available that you are looking forward to? Collab or GR..

Really interested to see the grey 998 with the orange N and what the fall 2013 has to offer, word is that it'll be great
def gonna have to say the red 998s

BTW, I might be mistaken, but I don't think those 580s are a Nice Kicks shoe.  

And for what it's worth, 580s are dumb uncomfortable, IMO.  They sell them at Hibbett's here like they sell white/white AF1s in NYC and they're always on sale, so I thought I'd get a pair.  Tried them on and had to pass, even at $50.  

And for what it's worth, 580s are dumb uncomfortable, IMO.  They sell them at Hibbett's here like they sell white/white AF1s in NYC and they're always on sale, so I thought I'd get a pair.  Tried them on and had to pass, even at $50.  
do you own the west nyc 580s or the undftds 580? As those are the only 580s I own, I can only offer my view on these two. I think the extra toe box room is great for both, I think after the 1300, the 580 is my favorite as far as comfort goes. Both are very comfortable, even with the different tongue on each.

MT580 or regular 580? all my MTs are comfy, ive heard bad reviews about reg. 580s tho

do you own the west nyc 580s or the undftds 580? As those are the only 580s I own, I can only offer my view on these two. I think the extra toe box room is great for both, I think after the 1300, the 580 is my favorite as far as comfort goes. Both are very comfortable, even with the different tongue on each.

MT580 or regular 580? all my MTs are comfy, ive heard bad reviews about reg. 580s tho
Should've clarified my comment--I was referring to the CM580, as seen on Nice Kicks.  Btw, the "Lakers" pair and the all grey joints are on their site now for $100, which is crazy.  I promise they have those same all grey joints at local spots here for almost half that most the time.  Matter of fact, I may hit up the mall today and I'll check them out and report back if anyone is interested.   

The only MT580s I have are the original Burn Rubber joints, and I agree that those are mad comfy.  Would love a pair of WestNYCs, but I'm not about that 300+ dollar life for newer releases. 
laugh.gif

Should've clarified my comment--I was referring to the CM580, as seen on Nice Kicks.  Btw, the "Lakers" pair and the all grey joints are on their site now for $100, which is crazy.  I promise they have those same all grey joints at local spots here for almost half that most the time.  Matter of fact, I may hit up the mall today and I'll check them out and report back if anyone is interested.   

The only MT580s I have are the original Burn Rubber joints, and I agree that those are mad comfy.  Would love a pair of WestNYCs, but I'm not about that 300+ dollar life for newer releases. 
laugh.gif
ah yes, those..ive heard really bad reviews on this model, def thinking about passing up now

damn trife, you re right about those 580. that is the same shoe i have seen them other places as well, i thought that the nice kicks was more white or more of a light bone instead of a flat grey, but its just that lighting in the video. it makes the shoe look really nice, but the stock pictures make it look like crap. backing off of those now

damn trife, you re right about those 580. that is the same shoe i have seen them other places as well, i thought that the nice kicks was more white or more of a light bone instead of a flat grey, but its just that lighting in the video. it makes the shoe look really nice, but the stock pictures make it look like crap. backing off of those now

Honestly, I can't tell if they're the same sneaker or not. But it wouldn't be the first time lighting and angles made a pair look better than they really are. I swear the pair in the video has white mesh, but then again dude said "all grey upper". Who knows.

Yes, the 997 reintro is also exciting. I am also looking forward to the possible re release of the 998gnr. I am sure there are some others I am forgetting.

Had the homies scoop up those lakers/vikings colors 580 in the majority grey and majority purp colorways for about 45 bucks shipped each from hibbets (Not a huge fan of those colors, but wife is a MN fan, so eff it). I dont own any regular 580s that I can remember. I got these to kick around in the dust of bahrain, since I beat my 990N suede to hell I have to be careful what I wear, I brought my desert storm 1500s but those are relegated to house duty now :frown: I hope they arent THAT uncomfortable. I rarely buy doubles anymore so I have to keep the "good stuff" stateside so I am not tempted to break it out while I am here and destroy them. Its bad enough I am debating copping another pair of 990Ns.

Back
Top Bottom