Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I envy you then. Must be nice living right next to one of the best sneaker shops in the world
Hehe, yes indeed. Hate to break it to you but I walk to SNS in about 2 minutes from home, haha. It's really great and the staff, wow. Prime fire..

dont think the laces are two colours. Website says that it also comes with a set of orange laces. So im assuming one is tan and one is orange. 

repped. ordered mine 
nthat.gif

such a sucker for wheat colorways. wheat high sbs are my favorite shoe of all time--and the comfiest. something about wheat...

Last edited:
Sup folks! Just thought I'd stop by and start off with a "Hey this is me post" :smile:

Fairly new to the New Balance game but loving every cop I do and wont stop any day soon so to speak. I've been in contact with harryf**** and jellyfishin for a while via instagram and they are the one introducing me to this forum part. Cheers for that guys! Hopefully im here to stay.

26 year old from Sweden by the way. Havnt really been in to anything special before but as I said, fairly new to the NB over all but cant really see what else i'd go for nowadays.
Welcome, sir. Looking forward to your contributions.

repped. ordered mine 
nthat.gif

such a sucker for wheat colorways. wheat high sbs are my favorite shoe of all time--and the comfiest. something about wheat...

Me too...I'm glad these aren't heavily hyped...I'm gonna try my luck else where...:nerd:

Last edited:
Sup folks! Just thought I'd stop by and start off with a "Hey this is me post" :smile:

Fairly new to the New Balance game but loving every cop I do and wont stop any day soon so to speak. I've been in contact with harryf**** and jellyfishin for a while via instagram and they are the one introducing me to this forum part. Cheers for that guys! Hopefully im here to stay.

26 year old from Sweden by the way. Havnt really been in to anything special before but as I said, fairly new to the NB over all but cant really see what else i'd go for nowadays.

Welcome bro. Enjoy your stay and please share what you got. We'd love to see your NBs 8)

Welcome sneakfreak420. Knew you'd be on here soon enough. Just don't try to keep up with some of these guys pickups..... You will be broke. Cough...Stunna...Cough...Fo****zles...

Haha I wish @Harry but only Stunna keeps burning the thread down :smokin :smokin

Can somebody school me on the Anniversary 990's?
I'm looking at the tech sheets and not seeing anything "special"?
Is it just the limited production numbers that justify the $200 price tag?

Just out of curiosity does anyone here have a pair of 1300JP from 2010? I'm kinda new to NB and when I saw these the other day online and was shocked by how nice they are. Apparently they retailed for like 320$? Anyways I just wanted to know how exclusive this shoe was and how many people on here managed to get a pair of these beautiful kicks 
not sure what the retail price in canada was, but in the US it was $200 at most spots. maybe the $320 price tag was converted from the retail price in asia or other markets?
they werent really exclusive from what i remember. huf (when they still had a store) even had a late restock on them and put them online. i remember regretting not getting extra pairs. it's almost 2015 so hopefully we can all get them again lol.

Agreed.  I actually like the colorway, but that shape is nasty, IMO.  Something just looks off.  And I'm not even a shape nazi like that.  $$ saved for me.  
Those UA 1500s are a little lackluster IMO. Just got the Milans in and definitely think they look better. Pass.
Definitely agree - if you're looking for a shoe in that colorway the Milans are the way to go.

@superblyTRIFE - I couldn't put my finger on why I wasn't feeling them, but I think you said it best - the shape just seems "off." maybe it's just the pics I've seen, or the fact that the single color makes it look "undefined," but they just seem odd.

Anyway, I forget who I was talking with (I think it was Kevinzhang) a while or so back, about how the NiceKicks 1500's have been on eBay for RAPE prices ($300+ for VNDS), but I managed to cop a pair yesterday for $160 in basically deadstock condition. Nothing too exciting compared to what some of you guys have been picking up lately (ie. Stunna making my jaw-drop...), but I really, really like the colorway, although I remember hearing that the shape is off compared to earlier 1500's

not sure what the retail price in canada was, but in the US it was $200 at most spots. maybe the $320 price tag was converted from the retail price in asia or other markets?
they werent really exclusive from what i remember. huf (when they still had a store) even had a late restock on them and put them online. i remember regretting not getting extra pairs. it's almost 2015 so hopefully we can all get them again lol.
Agreed, 2015 is only 2 years away! Calenders are marked. 

Back
Top Bottom