Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are we all talking about that ebay auction that ended last week?
happy.gif
I missed out but it got a little too rich for my blood anyway. I'm gonna have to wait impatiently for the next wave of those.
i was robbed of those in the last 5 seconds 
frown.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I remember someone posted a week or two ago about looking for the Johnny Appleseed 574s. A US9 popped up on feebay for 180 plus shipping. Also, a US13 for 110 plus shipping.

I remember someone posted a week or two ago about looking for the Johnny Appleseed 574s. A US9 popped up on feebay for 180 plus shipping. Also, a US13 for 110 plus shipping.

holy hell at that price for appleseeds. those things sat for $100 all day

Matty- My search still continues on the RF Salmon soles in a 10.5. Why does that russian site have to have a steep price. :frown:

cheers man! got mine yesterday in my size for 130 USD shipped. very happy about them, such a nice one! gonna post some pics soon... thx anyway bro! 

damn ordered those UA 1500s with the quickness but still got my order canceled. according to SF they only got 15 pairs out of 150 made and those sold out almost instantly.

annoying that they dont update their online stock im sure there are a bunch of people who think they got a pair

Hey whats up everyone, been lurkin for a while. Appreciate all the helpful info in this thread. There's a lot of NB's that I like but I didn't work over the winter (I work at a golf course) so I didn't wanna buy anything when I didn't have any money comin in. Looking to get my first pair though and was wondering if these http://www.6pm.com/new-balance-classics-m996-grey?zfcTest=mat:1 are these

Also been looking for steel blue 999s but I don't think its gonna happen lol I offered a guy 250 but he wants 300 :/

damn ordered those UA 1500s with the quickness but still got my order canceled. according to SF they only got 15 pairs out of 150 made and those sold out almost instantly.
annoying that they dont update their online stock im sure there are a bunch of people who think they got a pair
relax. they dont release in states til 28th

cheers man! got mine yesterday in my size for 130 USD shipped. very happy about them, such a nice one! gonna post some pics soon... thx anyway bro! 

No problem, glad you got your pair for a decent price. I was wondering who was looking for them haha. Looking forward to the pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom