Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice to see you posting here again Ty. Looking forward to your wdywt posts.
Basically like ordering from eBay I guess haha
I'm feeling the colorway but I'm not sure about the quality/materials on these.

I need your input guys. I'm about to drop $300 plus shipping on a pair of Kennedys but im having second thoughts after seller sent me this pic.

I don't know if I can still take that stain out, But you know how is it hard to come by a pair of Kennedy's especially in your size. If I were you, will you cop or just look for another pair?
is this the pair on Kixify that has the spots of paint chipped off the midsole? That's crazy someone feels it's reasonable to charge $300 for those (if it's that pair on Kixify they actually started at $350 a month ago or so when they were posted). It seems like there was a point like 6 months ago where the Kennedy's just suddenly doubled in price.

Couple new pick ups..Shoutout to a few NTers and a certain Swede for the Tassies...

Found a pair of mojitos sz10 for 250 shipped if anyone is still looking for them. That is not that bad of a price compared to most of the others I have seen. PM me for the link.

Just came in from JCrew. Materials definitely on point...Don't sleep on them if you like wheat/tan color ways.!

1400 "Corks"

Last edited:
Damn stunna you're the one that stole this arcs off eBay haha, I was eyeing that steal for a day and then poof. Good pickup nonetheless

Last edited:
Ill try to get some pictures in natural lightning tomorrow but ask and you shall receive...

From Packer Shoes:
Starting tomorrow at 3 PM Eastern until Monday.
If you buy either of these two pair of Boston Marathon Edition Shoes
Packer Shoes will give all the money to the Boys and Girls club in honor of the 8 year old that died in the Boston Marathon attack.

For more info and more pictures of the shoes, go to http://ps941.com/2013/04/17/boston-pride/

I've seen quite a few new members in the last few pages, as well as a number of inquiries about the "going rates" of certain releases. I just thought I'd clarify the concept for anyone who has asked or asks in the future. After a shoe sells out, there is no set "going rate". The rate is completely determined by the market. This means that the price resellers are able to get for the shoe is dependent upon how many of the shoes are available (supply) as well as how many people want to buy them (demand). If a shoe is extremely limited, two things often happen: supply is very low, and demand is increased because of the hype surrounding limited releases. As a result, resellers often ask for prices that would seem ridiculous (such as $700 for the Kennedys). Unfortunately, this price is "fair" because someone was willing to buy the shoe at that price. That is how the market sets the price for a shoe. However, it is not entirely out of our hands. The market does not force you to buy anything. Rather than asking about the "going rate" of a shoe, you should look on ebay at previous listings of the shoe and what they have sold for. If this price is too high for you, then keep waiting, or just move on from the release. 

Back
Top Bottom