Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These ones
i can find them for like $105-115 but not in a rush to grab them. Feel like they’ll be cheaper during holiday sales

I come to the NB fam humbly asking for sizing advice on 550s. Chart says they fit just like 990v3s, is that the consensus?

Tried staying away from them but this all black/gum is calling me.

I come to the NB fam humbly asking for sizing advice on 550s. Chart says they fit just like 990v3s, is that the consensus?

Tried staying away from them but this all black/gum is calling me.
For me, they do, I take the same size in both.

I'm a fan of the JFG Peforming Arts 993s, BUT I couldn't help but notice...

7cf.png

JFG be like:
mr-bean-copy.gif

You could probably scoop up all three of the GL-IIIs for the price of one JFG 993.

^yeah that. And sometimes it starts raining outta nowhere and you got some good shoes on and **** it, the shoes are to protect me. I don't worry about protecting them.

^yeah that. And sometimes it starts raining outta nowhere and you got some good shoes on and **** it, the shoes are to protect me. I don't worry about protecting them.
Sucks when you opt out of wearing a nice pair because the rain, and break out something specific for the rain, and it’s doesn’t rain… gotta love cali weather 😂

Sucks when you opt out of wearing a nice pair because the rain, and break out something specific for the rain, and it’s doesn’t rain… gotta love cali weather 😂
It’s not just rain. I go to my kid’s soccer games and most of the time the grass is wet. I guess I’ll just have to keep a spare pair of shoes in the car. Haha

US2022 - 20% off Paperboy 1500
M1500BMS
$200, free shipping
Sizes 7, 11.5, & 12 left

D7C60D8F-81F4-40AF-ADB0-0162EEA59324.jpeg

Damn 11.5 gone...I would've tripled up, shoe of the year for me.

Last edited:
Size 9 2002r Thisisneverthat for $120. Last pair. Hurry and somebody buy it before I do haha

Stray rats nb’s are up in their store Store
Really wanted these but the JFGs are so much more wearable for me and completing that pack depleted my sneaker budget for this month and last month😮‍💨. I'd have to sell something to justify grabbing and I don't have anything I'd want to let go of right now. Fire shoes. Better than the 990v3 and 574s....to me

Back
Top Bottom