Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

got coffee stains throughout both shoes smh.
Might just need another pair but for cheap.

IMG_7434_VSCO.jpeg

….aaaaand cancelled. It’s all good.
re: 35th anni 1500s from AMM.

Emailed them on the 8th business day (supposed to ship between 3-5 BD), to be told my order was cancelled on the 6th BD with no communication from them, until I emailed them. Still no refund to my card 5 business days later (7 calendar days). Very disappointing experience with AMM.

Last edited:
I typically add to cart (even items marked with "xld" that are excused because that can change) and go to the cart and I'll check it out either late at night or early in the morning. I've had the best experience then catching 40-50% off. Was able to get 2 NB 1000s I had been eyeing just shy of the price for one.

I feel like NB midas whale sign Jason Kelce to the squad. Everyone loves the dude, he’s been rocking NB for years, but I’ve seen him in monarchs too. Why not make it official, I bet he’d love it

I typically add to cart (even items marked with "xld" that are excused because that can change) and go to the cart and I'll check it out either late at night or early in the morning. I've had the best experience then catching 40-50% off. Was able to get 2 NB 1000s I had been eyeing just shy of the price for one.

This is news to me. Thanks for the info.

I just grabbed the brown 991v2 from Norse but that Oneness discount would be nice for the green pair.

Kicking myself for not jumping on the snipes 990v6 sale. Black pair would have been perfect for my upcoming Disneyland trip.

Back
Top Bottom