Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice mini review, feelingood.  

I guess non-UK made 577s fit different, b/c I've always heard they run TTS.  Good info though man....thanks.  
Your welcome, bro...  In regards to sizing, well I either order .5 down in other NB's or Im a TTS 10.5  .. Lol I have no idea.  Every shoe fits different IMO.  When I order, I always feel like Im guessing.. All I can go by is stuff that feels similar. ITs one of my gripes when it comes to sneakers.  You never know until they are in your hands (since these days its near impossible try it on at the store before you buy them).   To me, the 577's sizing ran near identical to the 574's.  The 1300's, 999's run TTS for me.   The 996's in my opinion, run .5 big.   But all in all, everybody has a unique foot, ya know.. Not everything is going to fit the same for everyone. Best of luck to you guys who are thinking of ordering.

ITs hard for me to name non-NB shoes that have a similar sizing, other than to compare them to the 574.

All my AM90's are 10.5's, the fitting is not snug but with just enough room in the toebox to be comfortable.  My hypercats are 10.5, and they fit me like a glove.   

Last edited:
Got CNote shipping, still waiting on two, to the new guy trying to sell those hyprcat, put it in your signature, no selling here or take it to pm

Anybody see those engineered garments 993 collab, in store only but very little effort in making it a collab, big things are coming for nb

Originally Posted by niketalk13  

Got CNote shipping

you are so lucky.  or am I so unlucky.  I checked out at exactly 1:00pm, Ive gotten nothing.  Still waiting to get a shipping confirm.

If anyone is interested nicekicks is having a random "what's the deal" sale and they have some nice NBs for discounted prices with some good sizes left. The 576 tea party as well as a pair  of 1300s and 998s

Hey, just had a question and wanted to get some input. I bought a pair of the anniversary 990s in a navy blue colorway from nordstrom's website. I just wanted to know why the box looks different than usual. Like it looks smaller. Is it legit? Thanks for your the help.

Hey, just had a question and wanted to get some input. I bought a pair of the anniversary 990s in a navy blue colorway from nordstrom's website. I just wanted to know why the box looks different than usual. Like it looks smaller. Is it legit? Thanks for your the help.
Pretty sure you'll be fine, Nordstrom doesn't sell fakes , upload detailed pics, we will verify

Originally Posted by niketalk13 

Got CNote shipping

you are so lucky.  or am I so unlucky.  I checked out at exactly 1:00pm, Ive gotten nothing.  Still waiting to get a shipping confirm.

What was your order number? I checked out at 1pm too I think after Thursday is when you should worry

has anyone who got the c-note from the acsics gl3 three lies cancellation already got email conformation from cncpt?

I've got nothing from them. No call for payment collection or anything, though they sent me an email asking for a phone number for payment. So much for the whole first dibs for the people they cancelled on the GL3's.

Got it this week. Not a fan of these but it was a steal. These are REALLY comfortable though. Are all NB999's like this or only these RF collab?

Got it this week. Not a fan of these but it was a steal. These are REALLY comfortable though. Are all NB999's like this or only these RF collab?

My seals and Kennedy's feel great, can't vouch for those elite 999s but materials are always great on kith so I'd say collab ones at least, only ones I own

My seals and Kennedy's feel great, can't vouch for those elite 999s but materials are always great on kith so I'd say collab ones at least, only ones I own

Thanks for the response. I'm looking for sz 9.5 NB999 CNCPT SEALS so I'll feel the comparison when I get it.

all the 999's feel like that.. to sum it up, the first time I wore a 999, I felt like I was walking on a cloud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom