Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lastest pick-up  ... gunnna have to edit my sig now 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Lets start a discussion: worst 3 collabs by new balance this year, (jan-sept) either by release execution, collab execution and/or personal satisfaction once seeing the product, etc.
1.  UBIQ 1600 -- never saw the appeal of these.  The colorway is just obnoxious and they used a 1600 with awful shape.  Probably one of the worst NB collabs in recent memory.

2.  Invincible 1400 -- cool concept, poor execution.  They just seem "off" to me....not sure why.

3.  United Arrows 1500 -- so much promise with the ILL color way.  But.....  #datshape  
sick.gif
 (and I'm not even a shape nazi like that).

Last edited:

anyone brave enough to call cncpts and ask whats up with shipping?
give it until thursday or friday, if there are people with order number in the 15000s, and all of those are fulfilled (hopefully), I think the least you can do is be patient.

Though if you are under 14200, which my order was, and I received shipping information already, give them an email.

Just don't load the thread with shipping emails, I am guilty of it. 

It was annoying seeing in the asics thread after the ecp release, let's keep it out of here.

btw go texans!!!

Last edited:
My top 3 bad releases:

1. 1500UA- such a strong colorway but yeah over priced and bad shape

2. cmss 1400 posted above- the hell is that, nothing creative about it

3. jcrew rainier boot (wheat color)- nb fan but just a weird colorway and rough model to work with 

Damn my hold expired without shipping confirmation... I was 146xx btw...oh well if i dont get them...

I own a pair of UA1500s and I think they are weak. I like the colorway a lot, but man that shape is SO BAD.

Those blue 996s that just came out have to take the cake for the worst though. They are just a worse version of the 996RYL.

Heads up I just called Concepts and the guy told me they have a ton of orders to handle with two guys doing most of the orders, as long as you have an email confirmation, they will get to you...not sure if that means you gurantee'd a pair but thought I share...He basically just told me to be patient as it will take up to a couple of weeks...:nerd:

yes my hold was set to expired today at noon and the money is back in my account with no shipping confirmation...

Back
Top Bottom