Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lol my bad, I move around alot. No spots had them in the DMV? Im surprised by that...

Last edited:

My hope is forever lost for the HYPRCATs, retail price seems like it's not an option
Pretty much.  

I like them but not enough to pay what resellers are asking.  Retail or bust on new releases 99.9% of the time, which usually guarantees a bust.  
laugh.gif

Oh well.  

Pretty much.  

I like them but not enough to pay what resellers are asking.  Retail or bust on new releases 99.9% of the time, which usually guarantees a bust.  :lol:

Oh well.  

Me three. I try to stay away from paying resell.

With NB, I might be remiss in not getting a specific pair but the company makes a lot of quality shoes and there are always specials all of the time that they make me get over it.

This girl today at Champs was like was I happy I got an exclusive pair of shoes (3 Labs), and shoe companies are about revenue and stock prices so they'll keep dropping heat. As they say, there are always more fish in the sea.

does anyone own the navy pair of the j.crew 998s? i went TTS with them and they fit fine but were uncomfortable at times. sounds weird i know... toes would feel tight or would hurt at the sides. anyone else have that problem?

So I had other things to do besides sneaker hunting...I played golf and finally finish my yard work that has been put on delay for too long....

Hyprcats were scarce today all over? any online sell or just instore only..?

yeah im good with that too..thanks for the info guys...I like them but only for US retail pricing...gotta pick and choose with all the heat coming...

yeah im good with that too..thanks for the info guys...I like them but only for US retail pricing...gotta pick and choose with all the heat coming...
what was us retail? I just got them for 180 + free shipping. I guess it isn't as good if you're not within the country.

That's cheaper than the resellers on EBay. It's really the shipping and Canadian price tag (which is the legit price there).

Ended up selling my hyprcats to make some extra money for future releases. They're a great shoe, I really like the use of the donegal material, but they're just a bit more colorful than what I'm into wearing nowadays.

Also, does anyone know if the recent releases come with the t-shirt and hang tag pendant or were those BDGA only?

Last edited:
Ended up selling my hyprcats to make some extra money for future releases. They're a great shoe, I really like the use of the donegal material, but they're just a bit more colorful than what I'm into wearing nowadays.

Also, does anyone know if the recent releases come with the t-shirt and hang tag pendant or were those BDGA only?
You sold them, thats means you are a reseller and everybody hates u now. I dont tho. I just traded mine for Asicd neptunes :)))))

In all honesty I planned on keeping them. After seeing them in person, they just weren't for me and I figured I'd let someone else enjoy them. I actually accepted a private BIN offer from someone, so they named their price.

As a big fan of BDGA and NB, I wanted to keep these, but there will always be something in the future.

Swing and a miss at every spot, I was like one step behind. Dang time difference threw me off on this one. Can't wait to get back home.

Back
Top Bottom