Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

haha crazy thing is, I'm a 10.5/11, but considering how rare it is to find Kennedys for a decent price, I was willing to go down to a size 10 if the deal was right. the ebay auction went way too high, though.

$350 is a good deal, man. i would buy them for that price.

haha crazy thing is, I'm a 10.5/11, but considering how rare it is to find Kennedys for a decent price, I was willing to go down to a size 10 if the deal was right. the ebay auction went way too high, though.

$350 is a good deal, man. i would buy them for that price.
i mean they look clean if there is any dirty suede i could jason mark it i guess? but i wouldnt trust myself to use that on them :[ haha 

^YES.

To put it in perspective, I was watching this pair: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance-999-CNCPTS-Concepts-Edition-/231045814362 and as you can see, it ended for $437 shipped. Based on the description, they were more than just slightly used.

In your case, $350 for a slightly used pair is an absolute deal.

That said, what size is it for? haha
Damn that auction was a steal, box and all the extras. They suede look great and no jean stain.

Mine are so F up than i dont even clean them anymore, i got Kennedys beaters hahaha

Speaking of Kennedys, I was thinking of finally ordering a custom pair of 574, and since I can't decide on a design I've been just redoing collabs. Here's my Kennedy design. Let me know what you think. Colors are limited but that's as close as I could get.

I thought they were pretty close, for the colors they give you. They don't have just a normal blue for the heel wrap and you can't get the mesh in just white. 

Man, I hope I can find a way to get those Mint Bostons, been on my mind since the first pics.
I know they're supposedly only releasing in Boston, but it just depends on how bad you want them.

If you're willing to spend the crazy amount of money that they'll be reselling for, you can easily have a a pair b/c there's no doubt that most pairs will be hitting eBay and other sites.  

Today...

Just spoke with cncpts and it sounds like mine will finally get shipped sometime next week.

I guess there was a problem with my billing zip and they called me so I could fix it rather than just canceling my order, props to them for doing that.

I just want these damn shoes to arrive...

Struck out on all the online hyprcat spots yesterday. Seems like it would have been an easy local cop at my boutique, but of course I needed to be somewhere else at the time. Went in around noon, and they still had pairs, but none in my size. Got to see the materials of the shoe though. I wasn't that impressed (pics definitely look better), but the colorway was enough up my alley that I wanted to cop.

I think the easiest "cop" would've been for that one Canadian site. Bows and Arrows, Premier, etc were difficult or had just a few sizes of the Hyprcat.

Seems like C-Notes were way more plentiful. The boys in Boston are mostly dropping very limited releases with very little info.

Does anybody know where I can find a pair of these 998GRB's? I did a quick eBay search and couldn't find anything. I'm thinking these are an older GR but some extra info from some more knowledgeable people would be nice. Thanks in advance 

has anyone who got the c-note from the acsics gl3 three lies cancellation already got email conformation from cncpt?

Some got shoes all ready. I got nothing. I emailed them to see what the deal is, but also got nothing from that. After 3 Lies and this, I give up on Concepts.

Back
Top Bottom