Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Great quality

Looking for those too. $300 i think is a good price. Not great but not bad. Fyi 1300s run big so getting halfsize bigger might be too big.
i know have lots of 1300 in 11, i think if i put an insole in there wont be any issues, hopefully.

Just got home to my C-notes waiting for me. Fantastic materials. Very nice design. I'm very impressed and I'm looking forward to trying for the mints somehow.

Last edited:
Going to try my luck picking up some C-Notes this weekend, hopefully it doesn't end like the Hyprcats...

this.. and they feel like a dream on feet.. awesome shoe.. 

Yes! I got my C-Notes in today, and I'm just so impressed with the quality of materials and overall feel on feet. Definitely recommend copping for those on the fence.

this.. and they feel like a dream on feet.. awesome shoe.. 

Yes! I got my C-Notes in today, and I'm just so impressed with the quality of materials and overall feel on feet. Definitely recommend copping for those on the fence.
How do the 998's fit compared to the 574/577/576? Or compared to an Air Max 1?

I think you guys have convinced me to try and grab a pair this weekend with all the praise for the comfort and quality 

How do the 998's fit compared to the 574/577/576? Or compared to an Air Max 1?

I think you guys have convinced me to try and grab a pair this weekend with all the praise for the comfort and quality 
can anyone tell me where that sizing chart is? I cant seem to find it.
check my signature

I can't compare to airmax 1 but I think the 998s run a bit long but not long enough to go down 0.5 size

Back
Top Bottom