Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just in case anybody was curious what they looked like with some other laces. I was just looking through my kicks and thought the purple laces from the Hanon Onitsuka's might look alright. Not a perfect match, but I think it looks alright. Might switch it up once in a while.

Looks good, nice choice of color.i love lace swaps.

Not a bad lace swap. I still need to pick some Hyprcats up, hoping after a bit the prices start to drop, too rich for my blood right now.

Saw the Green 990 OG yesterday....I am not liking the Navy "N" on the side; it would have been better the same color as the other four colorways released so far.

Need to see a better "unfiltered, unsaturated" shot.

They also got the new blue 1300 and a new 996 grey colorway yesterday

Was able to scoop these up luckily with no hassle nor waiting. Very lucky to have them.

Did these fit tts for you?

Did these fit tts for you?
I own a pair of HYPRCATS and definitely recommend going down a half size on these. They run big so if you go TTS they might be too loose on you. Also I talked of Bodega's employees and they recommended everyone to go down a half size if that helps.

T
I own a pair of HYPRCATS and definitely recommend going down a half size on these. They run big so if you go TTS they might be too loose on you. Also I talked of Bodega's employees and they recommended everyone to go down a half size if that helps.
thanks for the heads up. I guess im on the hunt for a 9.5 then. Hoping to get lucky with Livestock today...or trade the 11.5 I have which seems unlikely...

I got lucky and secured a 9.5 from Livestock and would have gotten a 10 if you didn't give me the heads up. Thanks again. If anyone needs a 11.5 hit me up. Same price I got them from Capsule

Anybody know where that size chart is for New Balances some one come up with in here? Can't find it. 

Anybody else's C-Notes run smaller than other 998s? Mine seem tighter than my GNRs.

Mine fit well though gtfan made an observation that the gnr and the CNote seem to have the same shape and other features, I will have look at mine but maybe that could be something to note

I don't know why, maybe just because they are new and the way they were placed in the box has the edges tighter or something. Who knows. 

Back
Top Bottom