Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Might be ok but I found 990s to be more true to size. I tried on those in a 10 and a pair of 996s in a 9.5 and they fit the same to me.

^^^ I don't have a pair and know a few in here don't either. C-Notes everyone had an opportunity to purchase (and more opportunity coming soon).

But NB limited releases are more difficult to get than Jordan's. Tampa had at least three locations for the 3 lab 5s. We never get New Balance limited releases.

^^ I meant everyone else that posted their pair, my mistake. I agree with you tho, I can't even remember how many times I struck out on tryna cop limited release NBs online, etc.. I live in VA and there aren't a whole lot of spots here. so yea man I feel you.

Last edited:
^^^ I don't have a pair and know a few in here don't either. C-Notes everyone had an opportunity to purchase (and more opportunity coming soon).

But NB limited releases are more difficult to get than Jordan's. Tampa had at least three locations for the 3 lab 5s. We never get New Balance limited releases.

True, but the demand is nowhere near the same. New Balances are obtainable via online and phone order, even when 90% of the stores do the lame in-store only BS. It does, however, require a lot more work. You have to keep track of all the stores and their respective twitter/instagram accounts.

Yeah, 990s run TTS for me also.  I've never understood the sizing down a half-size thing.  My true size 11 has either been perfect or too small with NBs.  Never too big though.  

Then again, maybe some folks just like a super snug fit?  

Probably could've gone down half a size on my Hyprcats, but still happy to have them. Materials are fantastic.

Latest pickups, really happy with all of them.  Can't decide which laces to go with in the Hyprcats.  Went with dark grey in the C-notes to match the ankle mesh.  

@Murkystilo -grab the 996s, the quality is top notch, you will not be disappointed and that CW is great.  

996 is one of my favorite models -super comfy.

P.S. looking to score West 580's size 13, if anyone has a heads up.

For my hyprcats I just left the cream joints in, since the shoe is loud already. At least to me...

Are those invincible joints still available anywhere at or near retail?

Back
Top Bottom