Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB x West NYC Alpine Guide:
following stores are getting them according to @west147 (westnyc twitter)

-Burn Rubber
-St. Alfred's
-Reed Space
-Wish
-Nice Kicks
-Shoe Gallery
-Kith
-Ubiq
-Barneys
-Packers
-Concepts
-Bows & Arrows
-Feature Lv
-Undefeated

When will this be? Didn't see anything on their Twitter

from what i've heard, can't recall if WestNyc's facebook, twitter, instagram (all mush together), that they will be releasing Oct. 13th. Might change from place to place but sounds about right for wide range releases on shoes like these.

Siked!!! I live 25min from Ubiq, def gunna be grabbin' these.

Anyone know if the kith release this saturday will have a similar re-release. Im liking the MT580's but not for $250

Yeah he's like in Astoria I believe...lol his prices are rape but he will go down if you do cash meetups

The New Balance Ball & Buck released at noon today online. It was pretty easy to check out and everything. :smokin

From kithnyc.com

"...Definitely one of the more highly anticipated releases for this season, catch the two New Balance models this comingSaturday, September 29th  for $150 USD at Kith Manhattan while they last.

Please note release date change. Both styles will be available Saturday, October 13th."

Looks like they pushed the release back a couple weeks for anyone thats interested. 

Haha! I literally pulled over to the side of the road a few minutes before the Ball and Buck release since I completely forgot about it up until I got the notification on my iPhone. Checkout was much smoother than most sites I've been on despite having the same basic layout so that was nice. Glad to see another NTer copped as well. Now I'm hoping I get a lucky # on my case as I'm a bit superstitious...

^Congrats! What size did you end up with?

Edit: Wow! 176 pairs and there's already a sizable amount on eBay...

Last edited:
Congrats to those that got the Ball and Buck's. I tried, but struck out. No idea how. Seemed like the sizes popped up one by one for me. That happen to anyone else? As soon as my size became "available" i added to cart but was sold out. Sucks, these are so dope. Wonder if there will be a wider release in the following weeks like many other collabs?

Can't believe i forgot about the ball and bucks releasing today! i thought it was going to be tomorrow for some reason.
frown.gif
 such a dope collab and a shoe id for sure rock on the regular.

Wow I just found a real gem lol. Full size run still. Cant believe none of the blogs reported on these releasing online. These are gonna go quick once people find out. NEW BALANCE x UNDFTD COLLABS....

https://www.undefeated.com/footwear
Repped! this will kind of make up for me missing the ball and buck release today. didnt like the 1500s aside from the leopard print, but the 580s were a no brainer.

My luck is terrible. Struck out on the LeBron X, saw these were on UNDFTD, and missed here too.

Back
Top Bottom