Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

looks like the chef was at the release.

Busy everytime I called starting at 2:58pm and I am from out of state...hopefully a shop in DC area gets these if rumors of releasing at other shops are true.
I asked them if the DC area was getting them and didn't get an answer yet.

I really hope some shop in the area will get them.

if anyone else gets any info, like if a certain store is doing a online/phone order please let us know. 

thanks!

That's the part that sucks about living in NC. No big name boutiques that will potentially get these. I'm left at the mercy of these shops and hope they do phone orders. Thanks for the info PIMP

Hoping a shop in Atlanta gets the West collabs, or any other dope collabs for that matter. We've been getting stiffed on all the nice drops lately.

[ATTACHMENT=667]2012-09-23 10.30.03.jpg (98k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

dont know if its the lighting or angle but something looks off on those.

not sure what things look like now, but those were all over discount shoe websites and ebay a year or two ago. i would guess they arent worth much.

Last edited:
NB x West NYC Alpine Guide:

following stores are getting them according to @west147 (westnyc twitter)

-Burn Rubber

-St. Alfred's

-Reed Space

-Wish

-Nice Kicks

-Shoe Gallery

-Kith

-Ubiq

-Barneys

-Packers

-Concepts

-Bows & Arrows

-Feature Lv

-Undefeated

Last edited:
^^Just saw that on their Instagram. Really hoping some of them will do phone orders or else it'll be eBay for me.

^^Just saw that on their Instagram. Really hoping some of them will do phone orders or else it'll be eBay for me.

eBay is a crapshoot. These shoes are very nice, but not worth $300+. I contacted a seller who claimed to be "a collector first, seller second" just to see if he would let them go for $250-275 which is still a grip for these, but fair IMO. He hit me with the I've had higher offers and crap.. When I asked him, his auction was only at $150. Not complaining, I know this is the nature of the game. i wish West NYC would have said there would be more available from the jump.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Yeah wish I wasn't stuck in a town that gets no releases, here's to hoping that some oversea stores get them as well

eBay is a crapshoot. These shoes are very nice, but not worth $300+. I contacted a seller who claimed to be "a collector first, seller second" just to see if he would let them go for $250-275 which is still a grip for these, but fair IMO. He hit me with the I've had higher offers and crap.. When I asked him, his auction was only at $150. Not complaining, I know this is the nature of the game. i wish West NYC would have said there would be more available from the jump.
Good luck to all.

i saw that exact same auction and laughed when i noticed the hypocrisy between that statement and his asking price. unfortunately your right though, thats the nature of the game right now...

Last edited:
No problem, all on the same boat, just trying to get shoes that we'll wear (and not resell). Thinking about making the roadtrip to Ubiq since it's the closest one. Who wants philly cheesesteaks?

^^^

I live in DC area but was thinking of making that move myself.... PM me and let's work something out.

Back
Top Bottom