Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mints are great and all.
But with no online sale, I've got no shot at retail.
And I'd imagine the reseller prices will be insane.
So probably...On to the next one.

Newbie to this thread so don't kill me guys... Ordering the Rain Mac 577s... Should I go a half size up or do they fit TTS?

This thread is crap when the hyped releases come up...Can't wait to see what it'll be like with RF's collab :smh:
Anyways, new pickup...

any sites selling the burgundy 990s in a size 9 for under retail? zappos has them at $145 but from size 10 and up.

Well, since RF collabs has it's own thread, hopefully everything will stay there... For the most part.

Looking forward to his NB cool as this time around

Don't care for Mints. Hope those that want them to rock them get their pair. Also wouldn't mind seeing this thread go back to the kinder, friendlier NB thread it used to be. It was nice sharing info with people in the past and helping people out, certainly feels different now, guess it could just be me too. Who knows.

^^^Amen brotha...Mints release need to hurry up and get over with...I hope there isn't an aftermath like JB threads...:smh:

^^^Amen brotha...Mints release need to hurry up and get over with...I hope there isn't an aftermath like JB threads...:smh:

Lol people asking about shipping, when they'll get it and if they're order is cancelled

I recommend if you're on IG to check out the new balance gallery and teamnb, a lot of good models show up and you can learn from them

NOW can some of you see why months ago I'd gripe about the state of this thread at times?

The people that I perceived as brand new then are the people complaining now.  I don't say that to gloat or anything because we all have to start somewhere.  But hopefully now you can see where I was coming from!

NOW can some of you see why months ago I'd gripe about the state of this thread at times?

The people that I perceived as brand new then are the people complaining now.  I don't say that to gloat or anything because we all have to start somewhere.  But hopefully now you can see where I was coming from!

You were so right, congrats.

You were so right, congrats.
I sense sarcasm there.  
laugh.gif

It isn't about being right or wrong man.  Not at all.  Just glad to know that I wasn't crazy.  

Can I get a legit check? Does the inside N look a little off?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/60
1298/width/200/height/400

Man I think I'm going to stay off this thread until it dies down...later fellas...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom