Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They look great on-feet! UCLAs are alright, but nothing I'd wear that often. The 580s, however, are just on-point...
(Not my photos.)
la-mjc-colette-undefeated-new-balance-mt580-and-1500-1.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/251325_10151254992541255_1990965856_n.jpg[img]
[img]http://www.lamjc.com/IMG/arton2834.jpg
la-mjc-colette-undefeated-new-balance-mt580-and-1500-3.jpg

What do u guys think about the mita sneakers nb collab? I've preordered them but idk if I should purchase them

Wow...both of those UNDFTD x Colette look incredible.

I've only been checking this thread every once in a while, I don't usually bother with limited sneakers (mostly wear them to work out) but any idea where else they'll be available in the US?

Saw the 1500's and 580's in person last week at Burn Rubber. Look very good, and quality is amazing like most New Balance are. Dropping there October 13th. I can't stop copping NB now!

that would be awesome. Did they announce on twitter on something?
Nah I haven't heard anything from them yet. I was just reading into what it says on their site...

"The first release release of the 176 shoes will come with a vintage 50cal ammo can and hand stamped numbered brass plate" -ballandbuck.com

...which may mean a wider release in normal packaging in the future. 

Last edited:
that would be awesome. Did they announce on twitter on something?
Nah I haven't heard anything from them yet. I was just reading into what it says on their site...

"The first release release of the 176 shoes will come with a vintage 50cal ammo can and hand stamped numbered brass plate" -ballandbuck.com

...which may mean a wider release in normal packaging in the future. 
Yeah. you also forgot to read what was right after your quote.

"Didn't get your pair this time?

Not to worry, we are in the works on a new project with New Balance. Enter your email to be the first to preorder:"

...which may mean most of us missed out. it's great to be optimistic, but i don't think they're doing a 2nd release of the same shoe without the box. someone already asked on twitter and they said they can't get into details. looking at the next answer below it, they say, "sorry to hear that. If you liked those stay tuned. More collaborations to follow soon" i wish they would release again as i don't care about the box, but i know it ain't happening. yeah. im salty. can't wait for the next collab though, but i wish i could've gotten their first inaugural shoe as it was dope as hell!

Last edited:
Yeah. you also forgot to read what was right after your quote.

"Didn't get your pair this time?

Not to worry, we are in the works on a new project with New Balance. Enter your email to be the first to preorder:"

...which may mean most of us missed out. it's great to be optimistic, but i don't think they're doing a 2nd release of the same shoe without the box. someone already asked on twitter and they said they can't get into details. looking at the next answer below it, they say, "sorry to hear that. If you liked those stay tuned. More collaborations to follow soon" i wish they would release again as i don't care about the box, but i know it ain't happening. yeah. im salty. can't wait for the next collab though, but i wish i could've gotten their first inaugural shoe as it was dope as hell!
Yeh, you might be right. Im new to NB collabs so I probably wouldn't know. From what I see with a lot of the collabs being put out, they are being released on multiple different dates by different retailers (i.e.: West NYC / NB x Colette 1500 and MT580). Just seems to be the trend but who knows. Also Ive noticed most places will tell you upfront that they are the only one releasing the shoe knowing full well that in a couple weeks they will be hitting other select retailers (for the hype aspect). I guess only time will tell. 

idk what it is but every pic ive seen of the ball & bucks they dont look like a 574, to me they kinda look closer to a 576.

Those Red And Blue UNDFTD And Ball And Buck Collabs Are SOMETHIN' SERIOUS :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Still Trying To Shake It Off That We Won't Be Seeing Those West NYC Joints Out Here In Colo As It's Looking Now :smh:

I am def with you guys about the love for new balance. I ended up with all the new balances collabs that dropped from Westnyc and forward. Looking for seals now :smokin

So is the 13th the official date for other stores on the UCLA pack? I saw Kith pushed release day back to the 13th, instead of dropping them this past Saturday.

So is the 13th the official date for other stores on the UCLA pack? I saw Kith pushed release day back to the 13th, instead of dropping them this past Saturday.
I wouldn't say official as I know of a few boutiques that have already sold them. However, most will be releasing both collaborations on the 13th. I know my spot is...

The suade on the undftd 580 is the best quality ever.. Even better than some the USA made jcrew 1400... So buttery n amazing. Great job undftd, Colette, lamjc, and new balance. Got an extra 10.5 too. looking for a 10 or 10.5 in the nb 999 raw steels...

Back
Top Bottom