Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

May skip out on Pebbles unless a cheaper option pops up on eBay, the US site has them for $168~ shipped while their Australia site has them at $240.

Damn those prices are terrible. Haha. And those 996 Revlite look awful compared to the Made is USA 996s on the same page. Those Rebel Pack navy 996s are way better than the navy Revlite 996s. 

yeah the prices are **** but some people can't wait. Im gonna wait until they hit state side. Hopefully not many people will catch onto them and that'll drop the price after a bit.

Last edited:

Oh you got a size 12. Those are ready to be shipped. I think everything 10 or up is not on back order and ready to ship now, if I read that correctly. 

Hey y'all about to order my first pair of NB ID 574s. How does the sizing run? Generally I'm an 8, 8.5 in NBs while 8.5-9 in most nikes. 

PS i'm super nervous. Really hope the colors on screen look the same in once I get them in hand.

Anyone who has the Norse Collab care to share your sizing experience?  Are they TTS or 1/2 down?  I'm usually a 9 TTS on 1600s, but I do have Vietnam made 1500s which ended up with lots of room. Thanks!

I liked the pictures of the Mints on the Concept site. But the hue of the green doesn't look great in Bad Lt's picture. But the suede and quality are outstanding as usual.

Got my Mint shipping confirmation today.

Last edited:
Hey y'all about to order my first pair of NB ID 574s. How does the sizing run? Generally I'm an 8, 8.5 in NBs while 8.5-9 in most nikes. 

PS i'm super nervous. Really hope the colors on screen look the same in once I get them in hand.
TTS...

Back
Top Bottom