Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mints look good to me. Maybe a little on the pea green side, but they're still awesome. Definitely one of my favorite releases of the year and I haven't even seen them in person yet. Can't wait to have mine in hand, sucks that it's raining nonstop here.

Last edited:
Rushed home after class since i saw my mints were delivered :lol: .

Pebble blues are definitely tempting but ill save my money.

Thanks for the rep guys! Appreciate it. Just trying to contribute something, anything back after all the info you all have given me from reading and browsing through here over the year!

A quick follow up on my initial review: After checking out the Rain Macs in the morning before heading out to see if there was any really foul damage to it from the water adventures yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it endured! Suede still looks really good as it was before unds. Quick brush of the suede with my hands set it back to a good look and the best part was during the rain my socks/feet were never wet! The insole was perfect too. I was a bit skeptical at first because I thought maybe would be able to get in from the tongue but it held up. I walked through some puddles as well as the downpour hitting the pair consistently lol. It worked, did its job. I posted some "after rain" and "day after" shots if anybody cares to see the visuals. I figure some 'unphotoshopped' pictures might also help those who were considering these to decide. Definitely for me a perfect functionality pair to use for the cold seasons when I'm too lazy about strapping up in boots.

Stepping indoors after the rain:

The next day:

Hope that helps!

Also got my ship confirm. from CNCPTS on the mints this afternoon around 3pm PST! 162__ range! They're working their way through!

Mints arrived today. Quality is absurd as expected.

Hey y'all about to order my first pair of NB ID 574s. How does the sizing run? Generally I'm an 8, 8.5 in NBs while 8.5-9 in most nikes. 

PS i'm super nervous. Really hope the colors on screen look the same in once I get them in hand.

Return em...It takes only like a week for them to come in so if you dont like them you can return it free of charge and redo the process easily without worrying about wait time. Or just order both sizes and send one back.

Pretty disappointed when I received my nice kicks 574s today. There's nothing special about them that sets them apart from a shoe that is made on ID. Idk how this is a collab..

got my mints today. really happy with them, guess its time to get the cnotes. wanna try and find the red box with them 

Pretty disappointed when I received my nice kicks 574s today. There's nothing special about them that sets them apart from a shoe that is made on ID. Idk how this is a collab..
roll.gif

So did you buy the shoe because it's a collab "limited" to 95 pairs or because you like them?  

If it's the latter, what on earth are you complaining about?  

i got mine in as well

i really like them

i would of never thought to id these

glad to give my NK fam some business

my other order is 167**.. either i wait another week for a shipping email or im waiting for a cancellation email

Back
Top Bottom