Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The suade on the undftd 580 is the best quality ever.. Even better than some the USA made jcrew 1400... So buttery n amazing. Great job undftd, Colette, lamjc, and new balance. Got an extra 10.5 too. looking for a 10 or 10.5 in the nb 999 raw steels...
thinking about selling?

New Balance x Stussy x realmadHECTIC 999 collaboration dubbed "Selle Français" after a breed of French sport horses. Release date is set for this coming December. You equestrian, bro?
stussy_realmadhectic_undefeated_new_balance_ml99.jpg

Last edited:
^-Can't for those to drop, hopefully I'll be able to scoop up a pair. Can't help but notice how many more people are looking into NB, Asics, and other brands besides the swoosh. Hopefully the beasts don't come with them, I feel that's inevitable though

^-Can't for those to drop, hopefully I'll be able to scoop up a pair. Can't help but notice how many more people are looking into NB, Asics, and other brands besides the swoosh. Hopefully the beasts don't come with them, I feel that's inevitable though

its already happening. hell even here most of the talk is only bout limited stuff, hardly ever hear a gr mentioned. don't see it reaching dunk/jordan beasting levels but the thirst is getting higher by the day.

its already happening. hell even here most of the talk is only bout limited stuff, hardly ever hear a gr mentioned. don't see it reaching dunk/jordan beasting levels but the thirst is getting higher by the day.
^-You're right my friend. NB, Asics, and other brands have finally followed in NIKE's footsteps and started making their releases limited. Well, not so much any more limited than before but they market that now. That this collaboration or CW will be limited and it gets more people and beasts interested. Sneaker sites over do it. I remember when the Galaxy foamposites were dropping. NiceKicks had like 5 different stories over it in THE SAME DAMN DAY. Same info in all of them too.

New Balance x Stussy x realmadHECTIC 999 collaboration dubbed "Selle Français" after a breed of French sport horses. Release date is set for this coming December. You equestrian, bro?
stussy_realmadhectic_undefeated_new_balance_ml99.jpg

New Balance IS NOT PLAYING When It Comes To These Collabo's :wow:

I'd like to see more pics of these "Selle Français" 999s.

And as far as the beasts moving in on NB and Asics; I just see them copping just the limited collabos as a fad. In time they'll move on to just copping limited Nikes again. I'm not going to front though. I just recently moved on to collecting NB, but my reason is just because I'm fed up with JB and Nike quality issues as well as questionable business practices. But honestly, I just can't leave them alone. Jays are what put me on the game in the first place.

Eventually people realize that quality for nb's and asics are better, I bought the bordeauxs last year over the kennedy's because I wanted those to be my first pair of jordans. I don't regret it but I wish I could've bought both at the time. The thing with nb is that while yes they are doing collabs left and right, they are very nice so people are going to want them.

i remember when i was in 6th grade around 97-98 i wore my first pair of 574 and kids thought i was wearing knock off Nikes 
roll.gif

ever since then NB been my **** 

Anyone receive shipping confirmation from UNDFTD on the 1500's and MT580's that ordered when they went up on saturday?

Has anyone received any besides a order notification email for the Ball and Buck NB 574s? I've emailed them but nothing

NB, Asics & runners/trainers, in general, will always have their niche market. There is a bit of excess clientele at the moment, but I actually like it as more collaborations are being pushed out allowing me to attain GRs for great prices as they went unnoticed. I don't see it reaching extreme levels as most collectors I know rarely invest in casual runners...

As for the UNDFTD orders, I'm not sure what's going on as I didn't order through them, but I know they went through a website overhaul recently. Might be taking time to sort things out or you may get a package well before getting actual tracking information...

For those able to get the Ball and Buck collaboration, I've been in contact with the owner over these past few days. Definitely a solid dude and orders should be shipped out today. There was an error for those that used PayPal regarding actual shipping costs so they had to adjust that over the weekend...

would be interested to hear what people's thoughts are on the undftd lamjc colette pack. when someone showed me the sample 1500s earlier this year, i was holding out hope that only the samples were asian made, and theyd end up producing the actual lot in flimby. not that the mold is that great either compared to the original, but it seems to be improving after getting the hanon 1500s. in any case was really disappointed to see the "ucla" ended up being china made after all. couple of photos i viewed show how awful the shape turned out. the banana is ridiculous. but that's just a small sample size and would be curious to hear first hand accounts. regardless of crappy quality, it's good to see nb getting a good following now. just hope that doesnt mean ramped up production/collabs with cheapened quality.

@sniper great thanks for that, I have 160$ processing charge on my bank account so hopefully that wont go any higher. As for me, I did see those UCLA 1500s, while I liked the 580s color scheme, not my cup of tea. But the 1500s just look like they need to be made in the states. To each their own I guess

Sweet, just had to go deposit some money. Hopefully this goes through and I can get my 10.5 in the red/blue. The pair I have now are sz 11 so if I get my 10.5 I'll have a DS sz 11 in the red/blue for sale/trade for anyone that misses out

Back
Top Bottom